Sign in to follow this  
Guest G-dub

Rosenior out after '10 minutes'

Guest G-dub

Leroy Rosenior has broken the record for English football's shortest managerial reign.BBC Five Live understands Rosenior lost his job at Torquay just 10 minutes after being introduced as the Devon club's new manager on Thursday.Chairman Mike Bateson called him to say he had just sold the club to a group led by Colin Lee, who then reinstated himself as director of football.Lee had only been made redundant last Monday.Rosenior, 43, was given the head coach position at Plainmoor when Keith Curle's short-term contract expired.Bateson told Rosenior that he did not know Lee's bid for the club was imminent when he appointed him.It would have been the former Brentford boss's second stint in charge at Torquay.The previous shortest tenure in charge in English football was Dave Bassett's four-day reign at Crystal Palace in 1984. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/6675217.stmlmao pissed. i used to know this guy still, he managed n played for my local football team Gloucester City!

10minsNew manager:Yeah can't wait till we get some money and I get to see the wage budget and buy a few players and loan some inChairman:See about that.... sonNM:I get no money ok fair do'sChairman:Yeah and....NM:I don't get to loan anyone in... alright I can work with thatChairman:Your competentNM:I'm not incompetent ask the missusChairman:Your f*ckin' fired Lad!!!NM:What?!?!?!? .... It has been only 10Min'sChairman:Your not the right man your competentNM: Thats what the wife keeps on telling me

jokes. in public eye aswell. if it happened to someone in a normal job dey wouldnt even tell there bredrins