Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

What were you afraid of

It_1990_Promotional_Poster.JPG

no doubt that scared me shitless when i was 11 watched it with the missus last year found it funny at how scared i was back in the day

me n di sistrins used to turn off the light on each other, run out lock door and shout the clown (it from that king film) is behind u. the terror<<<<<<<

hellraiser wen i was 5 had me crying to sleep

Freddy-Krueger1.jpg

decided to watch this as a 9 year old use to come on sky 1 after wrestling on friday nights at 11pm to this day I have never watched a freddy krigger film because of my experience as a child

anytime i missed behave my gran would call mr "parney" some fake character, she would do 3 knocks and say " he's at the door"

i would cry like a bitch lol

:lmao:

Them ones my mum would say that she would give me to my aunty and get her to send me Nigeria until I am 18

the dumb shit you believe as a kid>>>>>>>>>>>>

Random one, but i got food poisoning once and was hallucinating and this fella was sitting in the corner of the room watching me. After that i couldnt watch the programme anymore

cap025.jpg

Random one, but i got food poisoning once and was hallucinating and this fella was sitting in the corner of the room watching me. After that i couldnt watch the programme anymore

cap025.jpg

loool loved that programme.

It_1990_Promotional_Poster.JPG

no doubt that scared me shitless when i was 11 watched it with the missus last year found it funny at how scared i was back in the day

yup

/

my dad

/

mortal kombat game over screens

how could u be scared of cat from red

Dwarf ffs

used to be really worried about my dad dying for some reason, remember one time him putting me to bed and I grabbed his arm and was like "I don't want u 2 die dad please don't ever die"

Looking back guy must have been thinking wtf am I supposed to say to that

:lol:

also used to have this alphabet thing going round the top of my bedroom walls, G was a picture of this gorilla grabbing bars with these big fuck off teeth in the dark all u could see were his eyes and teeth....nah fuck that gorilla.