True Detective

Fearless-Guy

gnna watch ep 1 tonight 

FACK episode 4 is a MADNESS. Felt like i was in a third person shooter at the end, the camera angles, sound everything about the cinematography was sick

That the episode with a 6 minute scene?

Great great show, best thing on TV at the moment.

Just finished ep 6, feinding for 7 now, might wait until they're all out and binge.

FACK episode 4 is a MADNESS. Felt like i was in a third person shooter at the end, the camera angles, sound everything about the cinematography was sick

That the episode with a 6 minute scene?

Great great show, best thing on TV at the moment.

Just finished ep 6, feinding for 7 now, might wait until they're all out and binge.

Dont know if it was 6 mins, it felt more like 15 mins, but yea it was the 1 that was like a GTA mission, go in steal the dope and get out. I love the attention to detail on the show, like they actually made his pupils dilated when he was rushing

/

Yeh im in a predicament, wanna start the 6th ep but know once its over gonna be fiending for the next one

/

what do you guys reckon mcconaghys been up to for those 8 years? im thinking he went undercover to investigate a cover up by ppl in power, and hes got evidence in storage. I havent seen ep6 yet so maybe you find out more in that

one thing i find weird tho is mcconnaghy in 2012 was giving the speech about 'time is a circle' as if it was his philosophy, but that was what reggie ledoux was saying before marty shot him

ive seen ep6 now

i think Yoshie means Cohle has gone vigilante detective for 8 yrs to get to the bottom of who's involved.
That Billy Ray Tuttle's gotta be involved in the cover up, when cohle went to interview him, he was almost TOO suspicious
I reckon there'll be something to do with Marty's goth daughter as well. Him saying the clues were always under his nose, and her drawing mad shit and doing weird stuff with dolls

c/s tha la confidential wave

/

i've realized who rust cohle reminds me of now when he does that deep voice -Jim carrey in Me myself& irene the psycho 'Hank' part of his personality