Sign in to follow this  
maniko

what do you think of when

your f*ckin a buffers, and dont wanna bust a nut but feel it coming up?mines heinz baked beans still, works everytime.no homos

some times i just bustcoz when you hold it in and then buss its not as good and the sex is sh*tim selfish still

you know how some girls get pissed at the selfishness though, notice the "Buffers".... if its any old chick i bust a nut and bop

ill prbly last long enuff for my liking no need for political correctness or any of these things like concern

boy if i was f*ckin someone like christina millian i would have to take drastic measures not to bust

if christina milian came round id just get her to do some houseworkno physical contactmaybe trim my toenails but thats itlow bussing over a girl thats a hype

if christina milian came round id just get her to do some houseworkno physical contact
biggrin.gif... :D

i usually think of the queen if i feel if cuming.. if its nearly there i stop and pull out for a bitif its bareback pull out and blow on ur knob.. it works trust me.. she may laugh but after dat just batter her n see whos laughing

Guest Seriouss

Sex is alot harder for men isn't it?I never try not to cum, you just do it and then do it again.Although the first time is usually the most intense.

so is it the oppisite when ur slammin a kwik ting u think of a pengers so u can cum? (no pun)

Guest Removal Man

i imagine i'm being hung out of the passenger door of a moving car, face down with my tongue scraping against the concreteit works

i imagine i'm being hung out of the passenger door of a moving car, face down with my tongue scraping against the concreteit works
How does that seem to work?

Thats a good one.Some Sin City sh*t. Im goan try tthat.

Guest Removal Man
its irrelevent how it 'seems to work'it just does

Guest Removal Man
hexactlyyyyy

oooooooooooooook then. biggrin.gif

hexactlyyyyy
That part is xtra Greazy.[the clipse]Grin-DING![/the clipse]

oooooooooooooook then. biggrin.gif
Well its not exactly a turn on is it.I think of dead bodies, and try and imagine how they smell. Moreitme I vomit, but at least I didnt cum.