what do you think of when

maniko

Guest Removal Man
i imagine i'm being hung out of the passenger door of a moving car, face down with my tongue scraping against the concreteit works
How does that seem to work?
its irrelevent how it 'seems to work'it just does
oooooooooooooook then. biggrin.gif
ok darling, i'll explainthe thought of my tongue on concrete does not appeal to me, infact, it makes me feel quite sickthe thought of my tongue travelling along concrete at high speeds while the tarmac quickly strips my mouth of all my taste buds is for added affectget me?

i imagine i'm being hung out of the passenger door of a moving car, face down with my tongue scraping against the concreteit works
How does that seem to work?
its irrelevent how it 'seems to work'it just does
oooooooooooooook then. biggrin.gif
ok darling, i'll explainthe thought of my tongue on concrete does not appeal to me, infact, it makes me feel quite sickthe thought of my tongue travelling along concrete at high speeds while the tarmac quickly strips my mouth of all my taste buds is for added affectget me?
I get you. :D I'm jokin. I really do understand.

Guest Seriouss
so is it the oppisite when ur slammin a kwik ting u think of a pengers so u can cum? (no pun)
v.interesting point....do u girls ever have to think of something to tip u over that edge ??K-dot.1
Yep. The same things also work during 'self loving' I have a 'wank bank' of a few scenarios I play to myself.

so is it the oppisite when ur slammin a kwik ting u think of a pengers so u can cum? (no pun)
v.interesting point....do u girls ever have to think of something to tip u over that edge ??K-dot.1
Yep. The same things also work during 'self loving' I have a 'wank bank' of a few scenarios I play to myself.
wank bank u no lol