Big H vs P Money clash

kerser

P was gonna tear him up. H just probably wanted to make a quick change tbh

Definitley i said from the start he wasnt gonna write bars meanwhile you know P money was practicing for 2 weeks straight in front of the mirror

Couple bags at the expense of his career

• Upvote 1

P was gonna tear him up. H just probably wanted to make a quick change tbh

Definitley i said from the start he wasnt gonna write bars meanwhile you know P money was practicing for 2 weeks straight in front of the mirror

Couple bags at the expense of his career

i agree but what kinda career has h got anyway lol

at least he kept it real, he set his price to risk embarrassment and came through when he got paid

hes probably gonna talk bare smack on youtube now

will be entertaining

• Upvote 1

Paul Gibbins @paulgibbins · 2m H went first on P's beat, his first bars were hard and got a huge reaction, ditto for P

Paul Gibbins @paulgibbins · 1m H paused rather than going back to back after P had spat. P wasn't happy but they continued.

Paul Gibbins @paulgibbins · 54s H never seemed to recover from missing that drop, P was giving him a lot of grief for it

Paul Gibbins @paulgibbins · now H continued spitting bars for P and seemed to choke, he asked logan for a reload, P told him they weren't allowed in LOTM

Paul Gibbins @paulgibbins · 32s

Then H started spitting old bars, including his German whip bars. P wasn't happy but the crowd were cheering

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Hold tight Natty thinking H was gonna win

:lmao:

Paul Gibbins @paulgibbins · 2m H went first on P's beat, his first bars were hard and got a huge reaction, ditto for P

Paul Gibbins @paulgibbins · 1m H paused rather than going back to back after P had spat. P wasn't happy but they continued.

Paul Gibbins @paulgibbins · 54s H never seemed to recover from missing that drop, P was giving him a lot of grief for it

Paul Gibbins @paulgibbins · now H continued spitting bars for P and seemed to choke, he asked logan for a reload, P told him they weren't allowed in LOTM

Paul Gibbins @paulgibbins · 32s

Then H started spitting old bars, including his German whip bars. P wasn't happy but the crowd were cheering

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hold tight Natty thinking H was gonna win

:lmao:

I never said that go back and read my posts

First thing I said was H is gonna lose cause he won't write bars

U know the grime scene is dead when u are getting relayed lotm by 'Paul Gibbins' pmsl

well no one is paying to go see LOTM at £100 a ticket other than bloggers being expensed by publications or people who don't know how to use their money

• Upvote 2

I was there. Some joke ting how it ended.

Clash was sick first round, H had bars and so did P.

Second round H missed the drop and P was like "come on bruv the next drop is coming now go" H was like "nah dead that cant tell man what to do" just got heated from there.

H couldn't think of anymore bars so he was being on a long ting about "...ye haych inside" instead of saying his bars. P got frustrated so did Jam and then H goes to Jam "if you wanna hear more bars you need to give me more pees" THE FUCKING CHEEK.

H walked off stage, after P was waiting for about 10mins for H to come back but nah. Everyone went outside afterwards, got a bit heated between Pabs and P after asking to speak to H, then H and P went round the corner to speak.

The end.