How long should he have got

stacksbranning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2567496/Pictured-Shocking-moment-doting-son-killed-single-punch-head-row-cycling-pavement-killer-jailed-just-four-half-years.html

They are debating this on lbc and are trying to start a campaign to get his sentance increased

How long should this young brother have got ? .

Me i feel sorry for the guys family and i hope he rests in peace but i would be lying if i said i havent smacked someone for chatting shit and not minding their own business . Just a few months ago i had to punch up ome woman and her boyfriend for something similar . Yeah i understand that violence isnt always the way but shouldnt people just mind their own business . Me i think the sentance was right

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2567496/Pictured-Shocking-moment-doting-son-killed-single-punch-head-row-cycling-pavement-killer-jailed-just-four-half-years.html

They are debating this on lbc and are trying to start a campaign to get his sentance increased

How long should this young brother have got ? .

Me i feel sorry for the guys family and i hope he rests in peace but i would be lying if i said i havent smacked someone for chatting sh*t and not minding their own business . Just a few months ago i had to punch up one woman and her boyfriend for something similar . Yeah i understand that violence isnt always the way but shouldnt people just mind their own business . Me i think the sentance was right

:lmao:  oh why?

Mr Young had exchanged words with Victor Ibitoye, who had been riding a pedal cycle on the pavement in Charminster Road, before he said: “Why don't you go back to the jungle?”

ye?

these cases are the worst, for both sides, tho obvs victims fam have it worse. no one throws a punch thinking they're gonna kill

It's true, same thing happened to my friends brother, one punch kill business.

It's fucked but at the same time you need to think before you resort to violence, especially violence in anger/rage. I always take a step back and think of the situation, more time I just walk away.

It's rarely ever worth it if ever tbh.

• Upvote 5

Mr Young had exchanged words with Victor Ibitoye, who had been riding a pedal cycle on the pavement in Charminster Road, before he said: “Why don't you go back to the jungle?”

ye?

bait something was said tbh 

Hard to call. Obviously didnt intend to cause anything more than a black eye, but at the same time I got very little sympathy for people who punch someone in the face when there was not even a physical provocation. Smacked him cos he annoyed him or allegedly made a racist comment. If his aspergers was bad another for him to make a comment like that then it was probably obvious there was something wrong with him so why not just walk away

Obviously there are all kinds of other factors to take into account but after weighin up the different arguments...

He's black, give him 25 years to learn to control his temper

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He should of got more imo, if a fight broke out and someone died as a result of the punch id say its a fair sentence, but not a young guy taking a big swing on some older guy who wasnt ready for it.

Having said that its hard to blame someone for swinging if theyve received racial abuse, im sure many would of done the same but unfortunately someone died and u have to live with the consequences of that.

Pos to the guy on the bike tho, didnt react to any abuse and even looked like he wanted to hang about to check if he was ok.

• Upvote 4

ye?

If he said that then fuck him still.

Guest TRAGEDY

furthermore, man who have never spent a night in prison have no idea what the punishment is to be saying it is or isn't enough

You haven't spent a month in prison, how do You know the level of punishment 4 years in prison is to comment on it?

Have you?

I have that was before PlayStations and tvs prison is to easy now days.