Is 25+ too old to still be living at home with parents?

kerser

maybe its not always about renting...

maybe you want to save... if you can still be at your parents until 30... move out with a mortgage... you are then financial stable

instead of rushing out to just go fling £980PCM at some gurpreet becoz you want 'SPACE' and/or 'INDEPENDENCE'

• Upvote 8

I moved back in with my mum after uni, why wouldnt i? No rent, pay a few bills, stack some cash for a future purchase rather than spending it on pointless rent in some shitty flat.

Will think about moving out when i get a new job.

nah theres too much shit that would instantly be ruled out staying w/fam

altho all u london man w/rent going how it is daaan sarf will probs all be back at ur parents by next year

from what i read even the shittiest areas like stonebridge and peckham, the ones where u would go to visit family and weren't allowed to play away from the back garden (LOL)

are now getting rejuvenated for the hipsters/arabs/country folk/russians, meaning all your ghetto selves wont have any option but to move up to the grim, grey wasteland that is the north of england, or keep on spending 90% of ur wages paying for some little one bed flat just so u dont live with rents lol

and for ppl staying in the north rents cheap as chips if u look around, fuck staying with parents as a man

Depends on the person like someone said.

Would it be a problem for me?

Depends on how independent he is. Whys he there for?.my ex owned the yard with his mum an brother. That's calm. Stayin there was calm. Mum was calm

If hes just a lazy scrounger with no prospects or ambition then I'm not interested.

its true... fuk staying with family... i mean thats all long

but you cannot deny its a disgusting feeling paying off someone elses mortgage every month... if not their mortgage you are just giving them profit every month

If there was space I would.

Slightly different question but on a similar note... When your parents find it difficult to look after themselves... Will you move them in to yours ?