Is 25+ too old to still be living at home with parents?

kerser

Lol at moving out of my city

Regardless of how high the bar is i will clear it

What you have just quoted is in response to your pessimism

Just being real and I aint moving

Would be good for you to enlighten people as you seem to regard yourself as high society chap who knows it all

Thats not the way to ask for info brahah

• Upvote 2

Lol at moving out of my city

Regardless of how high the bar is i will clear it

What you have just quoted is in response to your pessimism

Just being real and I aint moving

Would be good for you to enlighten people as you seem to regard yourself as high society chap who knows it all

Thats not the way to ask for info brahah

I understand if your incapable of answering

• Downvote 1

I dont know what the fuss is about 

He said I aint moving out the city and I agreed with him

If I upset anyone saying they cant afford a flat/house in London then I cant help that

Just trying to tell people how it is and wish I was wrong tbh so anyone who has a success story of buying and the area it would be welcomed

• Downvote 6

Not lived with parents since I was 23, couldn't imagine doing it now. Once you've tasted the freedom, its hard to give up

I struggle staying the night@my parents

I left home when i was like 19, and like porch id struggle at one night back, if ur good with ur parents then stay at home by all means but its not for me personally, ive spent thousands and thousands on rent over the years but im happy with my decision, not even interested in a mortgage as i like to change place every year or 2.

What does piss me off though, guys stuntin and giving it this 'self made' talk while living at home having bills paid, maybe im being salty but if ur acting like the big baller then have ur own place and pay ur own bills.

• Upvote 1

Anyone  who wants to live in London and think they will be able to buy a flat/house are delusional tbh

not really

Probably could get something for 250,000 but will be in a shitty manor and probably in a block of flats

Might be a good thread to post up some propertys which are reasonable money wise as dont think many could afford unless on wages above 60,000 per year

For 2 people that is doable easily.

nah theres too much sh*t that would instantly be ruled out staying w/fam

altho all u london man w/rent going how it is daaan sarf will probs all be back at ur parents by next year

from what i read even the shittiest areas like stonebridge and peckham, the ones where u would go to visit family and weren't allowed to play away from the back garden (LOL)

are now getting rejuvenated for the hipsters/arabs/country folk/russians, meaning all your ghetto selves wont have any option but to move up to the grim, grey wasteland that is the north of england, or keep on spending 90% of ur wages paying for some little one bed flat just so u dont live with rents lol

and for ppl staying in the north rents cheap as chips if u look around, f*ck staying with parents as a man

This

Moved to Nottz..fair enough its a shithole at times

But rent and living costs are betteer than ever

All you can eat flake too

Anyone  who wants to live in London and think they will be able to buy a flat/house are delusional tbh

not really

Probably could get something for 250,000 but will be in a shitty manor and probably in a block of flats

Might be a good thread to post up some propertys which are reasonable money wise as dont think many could afford unless on wages above 60,000 per year

For 2 people that is doable easily.

obviously its easy to get a mortgage when u partner up with someone

but nobody wants a mortgage in yours and your friends name... you want your own house/own mortgage

so that is the bubble/cycle we encounter

easy for me to answer because I never had a choice, living with family as an adult was never an option

but

could not be living by someone else's house rules at 25 or older

I think it's all down to lifestyle

I've met families of people where living with family is the lifestyle, You get 2/3 generations per household and the idea of moving out doesn't even get brought up, the plan is Your parents pass the house down to You when they pass, and You continue this cycle. Everyone involved is happy. 

It's down to how family orientated You are

I intend to always be able to accommodate my daughter, should she need it. 

• Upvote 3