Your partners number

Supermalt

I tell them the truth

That I stopped counting years ago

Trust

Who still keeps count these days?

Like i will hear a random name then remember i klarted someone with that name time ago

:lol:

Trust

___>>>>>>The dark beats that your memory tries to repress.

Remember years back when my boy bought me through on a double link . Should've known it was gonna be one of them ones when he said

"don't mention anything about the cuts on her arms, she self harms because her kids been taken into care"

About his link

You can only imagine the type of friends that chill with these sort of people

*shudders*

Bringing in links are always dead *shivers* i will never forget this one link with these two white tings from mill hill

I lipsed this whale in moment of slippage it was like a 2 sec kiss. I was spittin on my boys floor during the whole time i was peppering this ting. My boy ate out his ting and couldnt get it up. She looked dissapointed after, so I offered some golden goal d*ck she was down. this bredda cb'd smh but to be fair I expect that from donnies like that. Could have been classic instead its a repressed dark times beat

• Downvote 1

True if I couldn't get it up I'd pass it on but these days that is a rape case

Everyman and his ting for themselves

This aint teenage days

We were like 18 so it was teenage years

I lost faith in bitches around those times. This bitxh i was fuxking was talking to her dad on the fone same time as she was taking them backshots. *shes out of breath* 'yeah dad im running for the bus call u when i get on the bus'. She wanted to pick it up again after had to tell her llow that

We were like 18 so it was teenage years

I lost faith in bitches around those times. This bitxh i was fuxking was talking to her dad on the fone same time as she was taking them backshots. *shes out of breath* 'yeah dad im running for the bus call u when i get on the bus'. She wanted to pick it up again after had to tell her llow that

kai

that shit aroused me 

i woulvde told her to pick it up and make her call me daddy - ya silly