Murder Blues: Meridian

Alejandro Sosa

^^just read thathttp://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showpost.p...mp;postcount=58'I know big h does not look like the type to be a fast runner''Big h was on the strip if you do not know what the strip is it is a place were people sell illegal narcotics''If you wanna holla at big h he is at custody in Tottenham Police Station'lol, some funny guy.

never seen these before

rah.f*ckin hell"If anything bossman is fake simple as he was 19 when this was happening he snitched on david gaynor.In the meridian documentary he snaked it."cant make sense of thatbut yeah thats f*cked.
lol at any of the neeks on grimeforum calling people snitchesi don't even know the full facts of this incident that was on that itv show but i 100% guarantee that guys on grimeforum saying "snitch" etc. would sing immediately if they were pulled in on a murder charge, especially if they knew who the shooter was

Guest WAVESURFER
rah.f*ckin hell"If anything bossman is fake simple as he was 19 when this was happening he snitched on david gaynor.In the meridian documentary he snaked it."cant make sense of thatbut yeah thats f*cked.
lol at any of the neeks on grimeforum calling people snitchesi don't even know the full facts of this incident that was on that itv show but i 100% guarantee that guys on grimeforum saying "snitch" etc. would sing immediately if they were pulled in on a murder charge, especially if they knew who the shooter was
C/S.If I was facing jail time cause some wasteman used my phone to call someone to bring them a shotgun, there's no way I'd keep quiet.f*ck going to jail for lending someone my phone.

Safe for them murder blues links.What are these little neeks chattin about though. All three of them blamed each other, just happened that Bossman and 2G's bro was telling the truth and the other guy was lying.I used to hate watching murder blues though. Cant believe that guy forgave them. Emotional stuff.Never even clocked the white guy that was lodging with Prez T's girl got bust with 16keys of white. Hold tight him only getting 8 years for a serious monetary gain, while them waste niggas are doing 25 for road/rap fame.

• Upvote 1

^^just read thathttp://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showpost.p...mp;postcount=58'I know big h does not look like the type to be a fast runner''Big h was on the strip if you do not know what the strip is it is a place were people sell illegal narcotics''If you wanna holla at big h he is at custody in Tottenham Police Station'lol, some funny guy.
never seen these before
yeah thats the 1. was time ago, told u bossman snitched dumb prick just stay silentn then d.gaynor snitched on himself and sykes n his bro snitched on him. f*ck*ng rats. n yes d.gaynor is mobstars