Sign in to follow this  
Guest Seriouss

Sex, Longterm & Friendship

Guest Seriouss

Ok, I have done this before I think but its fun so lets do it again.You get to choose three celebs, one to have a night of rampant sex with, one to wife/hubby and one (of the same sex) to be mates with. So - who do you choose?

Guest Seriouss

Pictures too please if we won't know them.Me:Sex - Nelly (I can't help but love his lips)Relationship - Bill Gates - ããããããããããFriend - Nicole Richie (she is so rags, I love it. And she is rich)

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

Sex = Eva LongoriaWife = <<< AvatarFriend = Brad Pitt (To try and get with Jolie)

"celebrities" r aircome like they're superior beings when they still sh*t fart burp vomit sneeze cough piss etcnonethelesssex - mariahwife - none bun slags specialy famous slags...normal chick for mefriend - bradd pitt to get some p from him & to make him act as "rusty" & "tyler durden" on road...theiving & vandalism...would be f*ckin sick *arrow pointin to right*

Tyson beckford cud b my homie lover freind any day if not sex = tyrese he looks like a freakhusband = damien marley freinds = redman/method man

had my mum sitting in the room with mellow that filthand if thats hoopz two picz above the filthyou must wanna catch some diseaseshe has bad STD's

had my mum sitting in the room with me
So tempted but ill allow it lol.Who the f*ck would wife Beyonce biggrin.gif Id have to say Sex meagan Good, wife Alicia Keys, friend Redman

Guest SHO FACE GOON

sex - jenifer lopezwife - christina milianfriends - will smith

SEX = not so much sex, but i would violate linsey lohan for the fun of itWIFE = im already married, therefore i cannot answer this oneFRIEND = meth... cos hes one funny guy

SEXChristina Milianraypred2.jpgWIFE OFFSanaa LathanSanaa%20Lathan1-714376.jpgLOVE HER OFF SO MUCHFRIEND with benefits of courseKeyshia Coleflicks_HFF_KeyshiaCole.gif