John Doe

Thun

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should John 'spit juice'Doe be admin/mod

• Yes
    • No

I am not sure ATM, IMO being a mod has staled his character in this authority figure gimmick he is using. I am sure the writers at the vip2 towers will  freshen up his gimmick and I think a sidekick or valet will really help him out at the moment, while future feuds build because the whole john doe vs thun thing does not draw my intrest, I would like to see John Doe to help push other posting talent. So John Doe feuding with stacks would be something I like to see as long as he does not go to far like he did when he retired radio.

• Upvote 2

I am not sure ATM, IMO being a mod has staled his character in this authority figure gimmick he is using. I am sure the writers at the vip2 towers will  freshen up his gimmick and I think a sidekick or valet will really help him out at the moment, while future feuds build because the whole john doe vs thun thing does not draw my intrest, I would like to see John Doe to help push other posting talent. So John Doe feuding with stacks would be something I like to see as long as he does not go to far like he did when he retired radio.

Well done mate

I did not want to blow there cover but John Doe replaced Tulse

Its used by multiple people

I was close to using the account but when I clocked had to hand in my resignation but was not just that but a few other reasons too

Well done mate

I was close to using the account but when I clocked had to hand in my resignation but was not just that but a few other reasons too

mate stop pretending like you know anything. You was shown what they want you to see. 

If you had real access you will know how to post in this group

2h4hmci.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well done mate

mate stop pretending like you know anything. You was shown what they want you to see. 

2h4hmci.png

Your an idiot, thats old lol

Fall back pal

Guest Chelsea Jack

I am not sure ATM, IMO being a mod has staled his character in this authority figure gimmick he is using. I am sure the writers at the vip2 towers will freshen up his gimmick and I think a sidekick or valet will really help him out at the moment, while future feuds build because the whole john doe vs thun thing does not draw my intrest, I would like to see John Doe to help push other posting talent. So John Doe feuding with stacks would be something I like to see as long as he does not go to far like he did when he retired radio.

shshshshshshsh

fully taking this for wwe

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

I am not sure ATM, IMO being a mod has staled his character in this authority figure gimmick he is using. I am sure the writers at the vip2 towers will freshen up his gimmick and I think a sidekick or valet will really help him out at the moment, while future feuds build because the whole john doe vs thun thing does not draw my intrest, I would like to see John Doe to help push other posting talent. So John Doe feuding with stacks would be something I like to see as long as he does not go to far like he did when he retired radio.

shshshshshshsh

fully taking this for wwe

• Upvote 2

Well done mate

2h4hmci.png

Your an idiot, thats old lol

Fall back pal

You are getting involved in shit that is above your pay grade soilder

But let me ask you this, who I ride with all has a high rep level, now thats gangster 

Jas, Agony, all these guys roll with no less than a 1000 rep level. I want any of my people to have a even higher rep level than me.

When we go into the picture thread everyone wants to contribute because we be throwing out reps like its nothing. Now that is moving like a mod.

rick-ross-breakfast-club.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

In real life, members of an online forum, all of which are above the age of 18, create fictional members of said online forum in order to frustrate and tr0ll other members of said online forum. And all of this occurs underneath an at least translucent veil of anonymity, making the aforementioned even more strange. Can't be life.