Missing malaysia plane

Afroman

The whole thing is f*cking bizarre. Shaping up to be one of te greater unsolved modern mysteries ,along with Madeline McCann.

I'm convinced that intelligence agencies know what happened and don't want to release it to te media

100%

im not really one of those conspiracy guys, but this is way to suspect 

what bout the mobile fones of passengers that were ringin when family members were calling?

strange

Going by the link above I guess they would have died from smoke inhalation/heart attacks etc and the plane through hours on auto pilot

Very strange

Whole thing is weird

Surely they are ignoring plane fault for a reason

Insurance? Avoid angering China? Losing money etc, any other good articles ?

what bout the mobile fones of passengers that were ringin when family members were calling?

strange

apparently the phone ringing on your end doesnt always mean the phone is ringing on their end

i wanna know how the plane ended up doing a full 180 into the most remote place, cant be just purely a mechanical fault.

i wanna know how the plane ended up doing a full 180 into the most remote place, cant be just purely a mechanical fault.

Read the link posted on the last page

read that before and also read that all the articles completely debunking it by other professional pilots

That theory doesn't account for the plane flying to 45'000 ft

its impossible to survive at that level, wonder why the pilot would do that

READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE

I did bro relax

Anyway right now these are all just theory's, lets wait for the black box to find out what really happend

Hearing it could take years to find the blackbox due to the vastness and depth of the southern indian ocean.

Such a f*cked story, 200+ people, gone just like that

:(

The black box will die out in a couple days.

Its just sad. One of the family members said it was her only child on the plane.