DID THIS EE SHOP MUPPET JUST GIVE ME A FREE IPHONE 5S?

Lionel & Dave

first things first i aint no techy/phone kind of guy so llow me for a minute and hear me out yeah

so i had a T-Mobile Solo 30 deal for like forever - unlimited call and texts, £30 per month, no handset, can leave 'contract' whenever i want - downside, mans been rockin some bruk up nokia for like the last 4 years (you may laugh, i really dont care boout these sort of things)

a couple weeks ago i think f*ck it and i wander into EE shop to get iPhone - geezer gives me an iPhone 5s 16gb, £45 per month, unlimited calls and texts plus 5gb of data per month - one off fee of £29.99, i aso sign an isurance deal £15 per month

i'm like cool, i seen the deals online there didn't seem to be anything better (with handset, remember i'm after a brand new iphone here)

geezer tells me might take a couple days to switch the line over to my new phone, new bills will come from EE from now on

next thing, line never gets switched over, i text the geezer, get nothing, phone him, he tells me he's on his way to work he'll sort it, doesn't get sorted, i text again, no response so i think f*ck it i'll call the help line

help line tells me i'm still listed as T-Mobile, no record of new contract and my best bets to go back into the store

i'm now thinking rah - did man just GIVE me an iPhone???  remember i can now just close my solo 30 contract and keep things moving

or can i?

phone people come through cos i believe in karma and dont wanna get f*cked down the line, phoneshop will have all my details/signature somewhere - what should i do?

sounds like the following:

1. Your switch over aint poled on the system

2. He could be a newbie who didnt finalise the contract when putting it through 

Or he has deets'd you calm. in exchange of a free phone . He is now gonna sell your details on to some one.who could pay between the region of 100-300 per detail'. or get one of his mates to use your details to buy another contract then they flog the phone and split the pee.. This is common practice in Phone shops (East london). 

I know of an EE store that got rid of all its staff because they were doing this. 

If so you are pissed. 

sounds like the following:

1. Your switch over aint poled on the system

2. He could be a newbie who didnt finalise the contract when putting it through 

Or he has deets'd you calm. in exchange of a free phone . He is now gonna sell your details on to some one.who could pay between the region of 100-300 per detail'. or get one of his mates to use your details to buy another contract then they flog the phone and split the pee.. This is common practice in Phone shops (East london). 

I know of an EE store that got rid of all its staff because they were doing this. 

If so you are pissed. 

1.  yeah nothing of new contract/deal is in system (almost 3 weeks on)

2. maybe i dunno?

deets - how could he deets me when i didn't give em to him?  been with T-Mobile for years it was merely a sign a new contract situation

fling that at me around £200 n the balance in the world will surely have been restored

my lil bro has jus lost his aswell so i will flog him my 4 for well below the going rate so that's actually winning u points with the karma police

na seriously lets do this

a huge corporation like ee aint missing pennies

u've probably ate a bit of money from their board of director's baby killing drone funds

ur mind is clear

So I got Shaanvir (phone shop guy) back on the blower

Turns out the phone was a belated valentines day present and safe to call my own no contract needed

I was quite overwhelmed learning this so we we arranged to meet at nandos for a proper heart to heart, turns out he's been ignoring my calls/texts as he's been playing hard to get which he admited was a silly thing to do

The long and short of it is the phone is mine to keep and it now looks like we're going steady - he's even booked tickets for us to see Dallas Buyer's Club on orange Wednesday

Thanks for your help you guys my e-brothers, it's times like this when the ones closest to you help you see who you really are

Bunch of faggots :lol:

I'm confused!!

Correct me if wrong so phone guy gave you free phone because he seeing you? But in beginning made out it was a mistake by the phone guy??!?

Yes bro, that is what happened!

some people have too much time living a normal life and a internet life.... sad  :/