OFFICIAL Logan Sama Topic - 21 May 2007

dominic*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

think KAST is quite underated but sayin that dont hear alot of his tunestunes on his myspace are of good qualityquite nice to see logan bringing more people on kiss that are not so big
funny how he never got brought on wen he was in raw breedcant be bothered to listen to this today

yejust the nasty bit is recorded...ze rest is live like wire?yeaza t official grime scene podcast volume 9 out NOW
lmaoim pissed cause we had that conversation on old vip2 b4 it went down again where i went into detail about what i do and why i dont have any decent equipment yetdid u manage to read it?i cba to type it again

Kast and I were the first guys on rwd who would talk about grime.Before there was a grime room

think KAST is quite underated but sayin that dont hear alot of his tunestunes on his myspace are of good qualityquite nice to see logan bringing more people on kiss that are not so big
funny how he never got brought on wen he was in raw breedcant be bothered to listen to this today
lol good point

why is it prerecorded?and pissed..i wanna listen tonight aswell, but got an exam tomorrow mornin still. biggrin.gif
English Lit Janoe. Hang tight every other man on GCSE Flex lol.
replace gcse with second year a levels n thats me
what u got tmoz*deletes post on rwd.