May go Sweden this weekend

Hank Moody

i hear the clubs are good out there so was thinking to go fri-sunday

anyone been who can confirm?

where should i go gottenberg or stokholm?

which is better to fly to?

what area should i get a hotel

help from anyone who been please

*mods plz dont move to te travel thread, it will get no replys there, u can delete it friday after ive gone ;)

shoula gone norway paid attention dawg

:Y:

/

lahi lives out there he should let you know

I would say its even between göteborg and stockholm. Both have good selection of girls and clubs. Not really tht familiar with the clubs cos we tend to do house parties which then end up at bars if everyone isnt hammered

Wouldnt even say the East african girls are the best. They are much nicer than the uk versions however, the snowbunnies,persians and syrian/kurdish gyal are ridicolous. Tbh anything goes here and they love niggas thats got swag/speak english. I can ask around for the clubs but its more of a see whats poppin for the night thing. As the most popular clubs alternate besides there is no enterance fee for a lot of these places still

they all speak decent english up there lahi?

used to have a half iranian swedish piece from stockholm

used to be weird as fuck, got horny over me sniffin lines

pretty sure her dad used to smash her in her arse

one time i put my thumb in during doggy and she started going absolutely nuts hitting me and crying

then she let me finish

kl story bro?

can u get the powder up there?

defo wana take a detour up there when her fellas away for the weekend n fully abuse her

she was pretty decent, looking pretty old these days tho

i can confirm that the swedish blokes ive met are emasculated beyond belief and probably actually enjoy me shlonging their soulmates

id imagine that's an unfair generalisation but who knos

bit like white londoners i guess

• Upvote 1

I would say its even between göteborg and stockholm. Both have good selection of girls and clubs. Not really tht familiar with the clubs cos we tend to do house parties which then end up at bars if everyone isnt hammered

Wouldnt even say the East african girls are the best. They are much nicer than the uk versions however, the snowbunnies,persians and syrian/kurdish gyal are ridicolous. Tbh anything goes here and they love niggas thats got swag/speak english. I can ask around for the clubs but its more of a see whats poppin for the night thing. As the most popular clubs alternate besides there is no enterance fee for a lot of these places still

do you have a younger bro called mahmood?