The Red Flags

Supermalt

Currently got a chick that ticks all boxes, she was quite far down the path to become Mrs Fresh. Now it surfaces that prior to me she was having intimate relations with a woman. Can't deal.

recently found out one of my boys' tings was using this lie as a way of fuckin other guys. using a next chick as a scapegoat.

I'm assuming this from any girl that tells me of lesbian activity. 

Currently got a chick that ticks all boxes, she was quite far down the path to become Mrs Fresh. Now it surfaces that prior to me she was having intimate relations with a woman. Can't deal.

recently found out one of my boys' tings was using this lie as a way of f*ckin other guys. using a next chick as a scapegoat.

she what?

In this exact same position atm. Bird's like 'I had a 'lesbian' thing with her before'.

To be honest the red flags are everywhere now that I think about it, she only follows women on Instagram. :lol:

The lad in me got excited at first, was picturing the potential threesomes. Put her on the redlist as soon as I got back after giving it some more thought.

Will bang, no wifey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Raver

Drinks/smokes

Listens to secular music

Obsessed with celebrities

Stereotypical black girl

Has no interests aside from what would be expected of her being black

Has casual attitude to sex with multiple partners

Not intelligent

Lacks homely attributes

Doesn't believe a wife should serve her husband as biblical principles outline (though I don't believe in seeing a man as superior ator)

Cannot command my respect

Boring

Too career driven (corporate black woman)

Has no career plan/goals

Its mad because there are the hood rat/ends girl types, but also the serial networker,

Over serious, professional 'I want to be a lawyer' type are just as appealing to me.

• Downvote 2

Its mad because there are the hood rat/ends girl types, but also the serial networker,

Over serious, professional 'I want to be a lawyer' type are just as appealing to me.

red flags still apply at both ends of the spectrum. Hood or works at canary, same ol.

apart from drink and music, that list is fair enough

• Upvote 1

I'll do list properly for sole's sake

'Herpes' lip piercing/ multiple ear piercings

Large visible tattoos and smaller foot, hand, neck tattoos

Crazy weave

Expensive bag relative to rest of drop can be a warning flag but too early to judge

Full beard stubble - I spoke to a woman like this near Old Street the other day she was trying to sell me some charity thing hair down to neck and ting

Beer belly see abov