The Red Flags

Supermalt

Wouldn't mind hearing the reasoning for

Single parent upbringing.

I was going to put with a conditional pass. 

But here is my logic behind that comment;

From my previous relationships I have noticed chicks from single mum upbringings never seem to value the importance of having both parents around and when sh*t hits the fan or a minute issue comes up they end up mirroring their parents way of handling things. 

I have heard mums tell their daughters well if 'I could do it on my own so could you'.

No disrespect to any one from a single parent upbringing. My belief is the foundation to a solid relationship is the Parents of both parties.

Obviously if the chick aint a long term option then all that doesn't matter. 

pos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

the way chicks are these days were gonna have to give out conditional passes for social media attention whoring and slang.

Step your self-esteem game up

hows it anything to do with my personal self esteem? point is theres not much to choose from these days when seeking a real relationship, look around our generation is fuked just bunch of bytches talking the same, acting the same,attention whoring e.t.c

sounds quite defeatist. me personally will not go for what I don't want, and if I don't find what I want, will fuck girls casually for the foreseeable future

won't catch me saying "fuck it, they're all insta whores, I have to wife an insta whore". fuckouttahere

Leaves more than one missed call

:!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

fuckin pisses me off. when I'm at the desk at work, phone vibrates, I can't answer coz I'm working.

waiting for phone to stop vibrating. it stops. then starts again

I go on my break and see 5 consecutive missed calls from the same bisch

the same applies when they bbm/whatsapp. then because of no reply, they send messages with just a question mark. rage!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently got a chick that ticks all boxes, she was quite far down the path to become Mrs Fresh. Now it surfaces that prior to me she was having intimate relations with a woman. Can't deal.

big no no 

most lesbos went down the whore route to discover themselfs 

fuck that