Sign in to follow this  
BlackaDaBerry

The stinkiest man in britain got on my train this morning.....

And the f*cker decided he wanted to take his nasty fat self with his greasy head and dirty coat and sit next to me....and then shuffle up and try squash me with his nastiness....i had to get up and moved but i'm sure he left his stench on my coat...He smelt of c*ck cheese....3 months matured...Why is it that people who stink like this have no regard for others....I feel sick!!

And the f*cker decided he wanted to take his nasty fat self with his greasy head and dirty coat and sit next to me....and then shuffle up and try squash me with his nastiness....i had to get up and moved but i'm sure he left his stench on my coat...He smelt of c*ck cheese....3 months matured...Why is it that people who stink like this have no regard for others....I feel sick!! after looking in the mirror this morning.

lolI had this on the bus. But the same guy was one odd man who smiled at me and tried to talk to me before, think he lives near me too. i think he was following me for a few days. Worrying

yeah we heard you the first time donkey face. i once sat next to a asian or african (can't remember) women on the bus and i smelt like them for the whole day at school.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

Probably was you if you could smell it afterwards. You looked from your picture as if you smelt.

yeah we heard you the first time donkey face. i once sat next to a asian or african (can't remember) women on the bus and i smelt like them for the whole day at school.
you absorbed the smell like Peter Petrelli aborbs powers?

Are u lot some kind of f*ckin c*ck jockeys.....allow the donkey face talk....lolI smell very fresh i do....hygeine levels up above par....I smells like roses.....in the summer breeze....and no of course it wasn't me....it was probably ur dad who sat nex to me still....

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
He smelt of c*ck cheese....3 months matured...
How do u know what 3 month old c*ck cheese smells like?
what i was thinkin

we got this stinky c*nt at work. straight b.o. Even his girl has told him. before him we had dis girl and another guy before that.at the end of the day, personal hygiene DON'T COST f*ck ALL.

People who dont cleanse themselves are f*cking ridiculous.One girl who used to go same school as me in my class stank of sum different kind of BO for years...it took her another few years after that to realise she smelt soooo bad.