The stinkiest man in britain got on my train this morning.....

BlackaDaBerry

And the f*cker decided he wanted to take his nasty fat self with his greasy head and dirty coat and sit next to me....and then shuffle up and try squash me with his nastiness....i had to get up and moved but i'm sure he left his stench on my coat...He smelt of c*ck cheese....3 months matured...Why is it that people who stink like this have no regard for others....I feel sick!!

And the f*cker decided he wanted to take his nasty fat self with his greasy head and dirty coat and sit next to me....and then shuffle up and try squash me with his nastiness....i had to get up and moved but i'm sure he left his stench on my coat...He smelt of c*ck cheese....3 months matured...Why is it that people who stink like this have no regard for others....I feel sick!! after looking in the mirror this morning.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
He smelt of c*ck cheese....3 months matured...
How do u know what 3 month old c*ck cheese smells like?
what i was thinkin

People who dont cleanse themselves are f*cking ridiculous.One girl who used to go same school as me in my class stank of sum different kind of BO for years...it took her another few years after that to realise she smelt soooo bad.