The Truth

The Somalian

Okay I come here as a time to catch jokes and join in, I don't know what John Doe problem is I said I am not interested in some back and forth. I cant be asked with this guy.

I am likely to be banned now because what I am about to reveal .
Just post on the forum stop trying to start up fake bullshit vendettas man. 
I think it was just over a year ago there was a secret room in here about women and other users (this is how the whole Gayle sting was set up) anyway 1 user had access to the room and it was revealed in this room that he dates another user because of a matching IP address going into the room, so his access was revoked. Anyway John Doe starts Pm'ing me asking me if I could get a picture of the two together I was not interested so ignored and deleted the messages.
Then he messaged me out of the blue again  saying  that the female user  has the male users child and asked me if I could get pictures of the child I deleted the message as I am not getting caught up in peoples actual personal lifes this was the time he kept on digging at this  user ( around a year ago so if the user is reading this you know what I am on about and I am not chatting shit) .
 He also done same thing to try and get Goddaz's wife picture after all that stuff with Titan was revealed. This is the kind of weirdo we have on this forum.

Yes I have breached 'rules' and this is likely to be locked and deleted. But all I want you to do is leave me out of your games.

Its too obvious that Ice is John Doe and got a whole bunch of tr0ll accounts set up over the years

Thats why admin use the tr0ll accounts to wind up users and dont do it with their own accounts 

They would be still using the tulse account if I did not expose that a few years ago

I can confirm Blade was Tulse though

Then Blade stopped posting so the account got passed around

Too many people caught on they stopped using it 

These tr0ll accounts are used by various admin but Ice mainly sets them up and they all use it at some point

Vip2 is all apart of my imagination, I'm skitz.... I am tulse, john doe, madvybez, jas and thun.

/

In all honesty I worry for the lad tulse don't think it was blade but defo someone he knows... Poor kids either dead or in a mental home.

I think it was just over a year ago there was a secret room in here about women and other users (this is how the whole Gayle sting was set up) anyway 1 user had access to the room and it was revealed in this room that he dates another user because of a matching IP address going into the room, so his access was revoked. Anyway John Doe starts Pm'ing me asking me if I could get a picture of the two together I was not interested so ignored and deleted the messages.
Then he messaged me out of the blue again  saying  that the female user  has the male users child and asked me if I could get pictures of the child I deleted the message as I am not getting caught up in peoples actual personal lifes this was the time he kept on digging at this  user ( around a year ago so if the user is reading this you know what I am on about and I am not chatting sh*t) .

name names gg

Tulse is definatley his own entity

Rsonist belled up his mum :rofl:

Can c/s the thun theories about ice tho