The Truth

The Somalian

Lens was another one of the dummys to think us being made mods was serious

Too many gullible people on here getting tr0lled and then thinking they part of the team

Joke was on the dumbos bumlicking admin/mods thinking it was serious

You must be top 5 most mocked person on here lens

• Downvote 1

the VIPers were always honest about my vids, I was heavily criticised, not sure what You're talking about

You know when a man gets tr0llled so hard it becomes personal and he opens his database entitled "info on VIPer's real lives" and brings up anything even if it's as far back as October (date of my last vid).

Salt is real. 

• Upvote 6

Thun is the most annoying person on the forum

only reason he doesn't get ghosted perm is becaus we like to troll him.

you'd think with all his reckless talk that he would've be gone time ago but he is still here gassing up the forum with Alex Jones junk.

Has he ever thought why

you'd think with all his reckless talk that he would've be gone time ago but he is still here gassing up the forum with Alex Jones junk.

Has he ever thought why

yes, and his conflicting theories on why he's still here are what's driving him mad. 

he's at home like:

structure-chart.jpg

LMAO

Has he ever thought why

yes, and his conflicting theories on why he's still here are what's driving him mad. 

he's at home like:

structure-chart.jpg

LMAO

I was here before many of you dweebs on RWD and will be here after if the soggy admin dont ban me as just want yes men around them

Seen many come and go, it's been a joy winding you up and seeing people get into fits of rage over it but I'm still here and keep thinking your tr0lling but look I always have the last laugh

We can see this place in decline due to the many bumlicks and lack of sending as many have become moist but there was good times in the past

ruined my day? I'm calm, I'm laughin at a pic of Zlatan and Gary Cahill in 1 thread, and You getting tr0lled for 24 pages in another

listen to the song. the only way to counter a tr0ll is to not reply.

Your still confused, the 24 pages was mocking you lot as you was taking it serious when done knew I was not a mod but you lot got excited and mocked, unluck

the 24 pages was You being tr0lled into thinking You were a mod, hence "adds Afroman to the list" etc. 

You were getting excited about Your new power, and that's why it was You being tr0lled. 

which explains Your rage in that thread, and Your current rage. 

Thun is the most annoying person on the forum

only reason he doesn't get ghosted perm is becaus we like to troll him.

Has he ever thought why

Ice, you have turned this place to shit but that's what happens when you try tr0ll long time users and ban them

How the stats looking for this forum? A major decline by the looks of it looooool

A forum of bumlicks who scared to speak up in case they get banned or ridiculed , forum had fallen

the 24 pages was You being tr0lled into thinking You were a mod, hence "adds Afroman to the list" etc.

You were getting excited about Your new power, and that's why it was You being tr0lled.

which explains Your rage in that thread, and Your current rage.

You think I was adding people to a list pmsl

A few of the clever ones knew they was not serious making me mod but you and others got excited, so many got sucked by admin being played like fools

lens put the leng away man :lol:

youre gonna ruin his whole weekend