The confession booth

Fresh

i confess im stuck in a dead life and i make everyone miserable with my bullshit

This is so sad and depressing to me. Hope you change it around.life is f*cked enough don't drang your fukri on others...

Remember we are truly blessed to be here albeit humans make it unbarable

Wake up tommorrow about 5am take a walk hear the birds focus on a flower or tree ,feel the wind on your cheeks amd then realise you need to wake up and see the truth..

You can be a negative twat and rot in your own pessimissitic juices and spend your small days regretting

Or you can go "f*ck me,I'm f*cking fabulous.for some reason a gond or a space dust wanted me to be here so f*ck me I'm gunna live the f*ck out of life.. And love every f*cking drip drop minute of the f*cker..m.and if a c*nt pisses me of I'll give that c*nt a kiss and go home happy"

You'll get their .I promise you..I've been in that dead out place..you just gotta drag your skin up and get it

i confess im stuck in a dead life and i make everyone miserable with my bullshit

This is so sad and depressing to me. Hope you change it around.life is f*cked enough don't drang your fukri on others...

Remember we are truly blessed to be here albeit humans make it unbarable

Wake up tommorrow about 5am take a walk hear the birds focus on a flower or tree ,feel the wind on your cheeks amd then realise you need to wake up and see the truth..

You can be a negative twat and rot in your own pessimissitic juices and spend your small days regretting

Or you can go "f*ck me,I'm f*cking fabulous.for some reason a gond or a space dust wanted me to be here so f*ck me I'm gunna live the f*ck out of life.. And love every f*cking drip drop minute of the f*cker..m.and if a c*nt pisses me of I'll give that c*nt a kiss and go home happy"

You'll get their .I promise you..I've been in that dead out place..you just gotta drag your skin up and get it

you have no idea who you are talking to.