Is putting on too much weight unacceptable in a relationship?

Vertigo

So this chick I know got dumped by her man because she piled on a lot of weight. All her female friends rallied round talking about she looks good. 8-)  (why do chicks lie to each other?)  When in reality she looked frankly disgusting. She had hovered around size 14 before expanding out to the size of a blimp. I'm surprised her man stuck around as long as he did.

It happens a lot when a couple is past the first stage of their relationship and they get comfortable with each other. I introduced my missus to certain foods when we first got together that did us both no good, late night chicken and pizza. Luckily we ditched that crap and both eat a hell of a lot healthier now.

So in relationship terms is piling on the pounds mostly through eating acceptable? I know men can get away with looking sloppy and it is a double standard. But a sloppy looking woman just looks nasty.

what would you man do in the situation your bm never lost her pregnancy weights

what would you man do in the situation your bm never lost her pregnancy weights

Tbh, Some girls can carry the mummy weight well.

But if it's constant weight gain and she is making no effort to keep it under control, I dunno how long I would be chilling for.

Guys like to feed up a woman too look fat so no-one will look at her

subconsiously u all do it, buy her chocolates, take her for meals etc when i was in a relationship my ex used to feed me up we wud

constantly be eating but put loads of weight on because of her

like any woman wud purposly put on weight, its ur fault for feeding her up