Preference of your wife/ children's mum (race topic)

kerser

I'd like the mother of my children to be black (or mixed leaning more on the darker side), but I'd like my wife to be white European (or mixed).

what an idiot 

so you a saing you want a bm and a wife 

what are these words 

some of you guys are f*cked up

will never hear any white/asian guys dropping these stupid things

:lmao:

:lol:

Nah it was just me separating out the two, it wasn't a conclusive statement.

Me being mixed, I like that I have an African father and what comes with that (culturally). And because of that I'd like my kids to share in that culture and I think if I have kids with a white woman they'd be less likely to have that cultural connection outside of the family.

But at the same time I see myself more often able to connect with white women, even though I rate black women higher beauty-wise.

So yeah ideally, I would find a black/mixed woman who I can properly connect with to be my wife and mother of my children.

• Downvote 1

GUY SOUNDS DUMBLY CONFUSED WOT HE WANTS

/

I LIKE WHITE GIRLS AND I WILL BANG THEM TILL THE COWS COME HOME BUT I AINT GONNA WIFY/MARRY ONE

JUST LIKE HOW ASIAN GIRLS SOMETIMES FEEL BLACK GUYS, THEY FUK THEM BUT INSHALLAGH THEY KNOW THEY ARENT GONNA WIFY HIM OFF OTHERWISE SHE'LL BE 6 FEET UNDER

Guest freestacks

will date,but will never marry . lol at mr iqbal or nazzir ever allowing that to happen .. one thing about them lot is when it comes to their daughters they will turn terrorist on your ass in no time

• Upvote 1

:/

you mean turkish girl/english guy ?

cos the other way round there is shit loads, loads of the kids are D/Z list celebs too

I don't think that's the case with white men though. You quite often see white men with women of the other race, there's obviously some exceptions, like you don't as often see white men with black women, and as I said before turkish (@Toto, yeah I was thinking white man/turkish woman, not sure why I didn't consider the other).

Yh I don't know any either off the top of my head

Know loads with black/asian/Greek/other middle eastern guys

Turkish girls personalities are very similar to black girls