No lighty, No knifey

Guest freestacks

Nicholas is my cousin, yes the family shame is real I haven't even spoken to his mum since this happened, the fuck are you supposed to say?

Even visitation is going to be a mad one, I don't have anything positive to say so right now it will be the last thing he needs.

• Upvote 2

Nicholas is my cousin, yes the family shame is real I haven't even spoken to his mum since this happened, the f*ck are you supposed to say?

Even visitation is going to be a mad one, I don't have anything positive to say so right now it will be the last thing he needs.

Jeez. 

I feel for you man. Would be too embarrassed to enter such thread if a relative was involved in such. 

Its because of this thread how I found out about it, he isn't a reflection of me we're different people I stopped rolling with them man time ago because I sensed this is where this was going, and I'm as disgusted as any random VIP2er so I have no qualms commenting on it.

This is the only place I can speak about it really, I know him and what he's like and I wouldn't call him a murderer. I maintain it was a run up that went wrong, they're not the first people to tie someone up and attack them, but that lifestyle is dumb and this is where it gets you.

• Upvote 1

I don't know what to say to anybody at the moment its a bit peak and tense considering sentencing is coming soon. Equally I feel bad because i'm big posting up on my facebook and haven't mentioned anything about it. So while it looks like I don't care, I do, but not enough to make it my friends business.

You niggas aint my friends so its cool. But in reality, its not cool