I am getting bored of 'di lingo' now

kerser

VIP becoming communist out ere

I offered transparency early in the thread, I got 2 and a half pages of bullshit so why not?

if youre ghosting jack then ghost us all that used di lingo

and see how productive your precious forum becomes bro

Jack was using the lingo and posting no content. if that's a direction You also want to take, go for it.

when I was checking the posts of those who used the lingo in this thread, actual content was seen everywhere bar Jack's posts

Quote where Jack used lingo in this thread?

Or is he banned because he said "You used to be kool fam"

Power tripping 101 by the looks of it b.

VIP becoming communist out ere

I offered transparency early in the thread, I got 2 and a half pages of bullshit so why not?

Someone got ghosted for not using di lingo though

unless it was for another reason in which case transparency has not transpired 

either way its not looking good

Its mad opaque round here.

• Upvote 1

The initial argument was using di lingo but now you are saying the ghosting is due posting without content?

Which is it? because you are not being very clear

Do you see jack as an easy target hence ghosting him and not any of the other prominent members that used di lingo despite your warnings in this thread?

In any case you are being mad inconsistent and there are too many grey areas...

yours truly

self appointed vip2 union rep 

• Upvote 2

this is a thread about the lingo, it won't derail this thread or cause a problem, I don't care about lingo in this thread.

when a thread that had potential to continue doesn't because posters don't want to read through multiple spellings of the same word, it becomes a problem.

call it a settling in period, I expect it will take users some time to get used to it. 

• Downvote 1

this is a thread about the lingo, it won't derail this thread or cause a problem, I don't care about lingo in this thread

when a thread that had potential to continue doesn't because posters don't want to read through multiple spellings of the same word, it becomes a problem

Ok.

Quote where Jack did this after your initial 'warning'

Some no strikes and your out ting.

this is a thread about the lingo, it won't derail this thread or cause a problem, I don't care about lingo in this thread.

when a thread that had potential to continue doesn't because posters don't want to read through multiple spellings of the same word, it becomes a problem.

call it a settling in period, I expect it will take users some time to get used to it. 

What about users constantly derailing topics?