I am getting bored of 'di lingo' now

kerser

Blood shut up innit. Chatting pure sh*t.

The amount of lingo in this thread alone shows a) you ain't backing your own rules of bans being handed out and 2) you are putting niggas in groups with no apparent reason. Pure umming and ahhing.

Definite puppet. But do you innit. Enjoy your 'job' of which you were recently 'promoted' :/

Absolute f*ckbwai. Fufu ass nigga.

Pmsl

Tell em why u mad

I'm mad coz this thread is full of contradiction and fuckry b.

@ Haze E and Wasim

this is a thread about the lingo, it won't derail this thread or cause a problem, I don't care about lingo in this thread.

when a thread that had potential to continue doesn't because posters don't want to read through multiple spellings of the same word, it becomes a problem.

call it a settling in period, I expect it will take users some time to get used to it. 

no, I wasn't angry

I believed the honorable thing to do was settle our differences fairly, and if a man is gonna question what I will or won't do in real life, I'd like the opportunity to prove otherwise

I know better now

Di soubmeiseive

• Upvote 3

@ Haze E and Wasim

this is a thread about the lingo, it won't derail this thread or cause a problem, I don't care about lingo in this thread.

when a thread that had potential to continue doesn't because posters don't want to read through multiple spellings of the same word, it becomes a problem.

call it a settling in period, I expect it will take users some time to get used to it. 

so why was i ghosted then mate?

di vhen debtor