The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation

Guest freestacks

hmm what ever u say mate you wanna play the im bigger than a back and forth which is really just some bs way of side stepping an argument tbh

smh do u even know what 'forum' means.

I'm gonna point it out anyway..

kinda funny that you didn't feel to mention the scenario that was more relevant to what we were discussing but when u realise your uncle getting set on by the local skinheads isn't really the same thing you have a story that does fit.

like I said you are chatting shit.

tangent but a lot of music journalisim i read is written by middle class white journalists and i cringe when i see these guys hyping up stuff like chiraq and then preteding to like it in that patronising way they do

/

that article definitely has some truth in it

even if his specific story isnt true, the general thing about how rap has gone and the effect it has had cant be denied

co -sign.

Also African americans need to be more vocal in fighting against this whole chiraq fraff to be honest. They can't be having rallies on Zimmerman and having Al sharpton leading the front line then play silent when this is going on in chicago and much more toxic to their community.

African Americans aren't one homogenous unit bro. They don't all think the same way. I agree with your sentiment tho.

F Al Sharpton too, btw.

hmm what ever u say mate you wanna play the im bigger than a back and forth which is really just some bs way of side stepping an argument tbh

smh do u even know what 'forum' means.

I'm gonna point it out anyway..

kinda funny that you didn't feel to mention the scenario that was more relevant to what we were discussing but when u realise your uncle getting set on by the local skinheads isn't really the same thing you have a story that does fit.

like I said you are chatting shit.

Bruv I don't give a shit about looking bigger anything, I just ain't got time to be going back and forth with rude people which you are.

You go aroud the forum insulting people tryna elicit a response, that ain't what a forum is, not at my age anyway which is what I defo ain't got time for.

Since you now wanna put together an argument without name calling then I don't mind responding.

Guys on Guys or Girls on Girl Rhymefest spoke about people not being so vocal to interracial dating which is bs.

The 1st example I gave is more relevant to me because it's an actual family member, I was at their wedding so it's what I'm gonna say 1st, it's relevant to the discussion regardless.

When I realised you wanted to be a bit pedantic then I spoke of another situation a girl I knew told me about, some girls at her college were pissed at her for dating a black guy and caught her slipping in the street 1 time.

The way I did it might look like I'm tryna win an argument but I honestly don't care that much about this thread, don't see any point in lying.

If you don't believe it fair enough, it's the internet what am I gonna do, you'd be naive to think similar situations have never occured elsewhere though.

It's probably the reason Tulisa gave Micha B so much shit on the X factor because she reminds her of black girls who gave her a hard time whilst she was wogging.

tangent but a lot of music journalisim i read is written by middle class white journalists and i cringe when i see these guys hyping up stuff like chiraq and then preteding to like it in that patronising way they do

/

even if his specific story isnt true, the general thing about how rap has gone and the effect it has had cant be denied

co -sign.

Also African americans need to be more vocal in fighting against this whole chiraq fraff to be honest. They can't be having rallies on Zimmerman and having Al sharpton leading the front line then play silent  when this is going on in chicago and much more toxic to their community.

Real talk.

http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/picasso-had-his-blue-period-nas-had-illmatic?utm_source=noiseytwitteruk good read,

n some of this backs up what i said before

''For the American establishment, this is alarming. So there was a counter insurgency to destroy these black radical movements in the late-1960s/early 1970s, through a host of violent measures including state repression, COINTELPRO [a covert counter intelligence program] and the assassination of Black Panthers. Then there was the white political backlash to black power –– led by Reagan and the war on crime and war on drugs: these establish the idea there is a criminal element in America and they will destroy America and become ways of undermining and containing black rebellion and ensuring it never rises again. Prisons also emerge: today America has the largest number of prisoners in the world. The state of California where I’m from and live has the fifth largest population in the world. This move of mass incarceration is a concerted effort to contain black and brown people and reflects a racial logic and white anxiety that has defined America since its inception.''

Guest freestacks

course you do.

Tbh  i know a mixed race bredda that got stabbed up for dating a white gyal . 

People should just f*ck  who they want on the sly but just pro create and date their own . And if the baby turns out to be a mud blood destroy it 

Divide and rule aint cool 

Guest freestacks

/

co -sign.

Also African americans need to be more vocal in fighting against this whole chiraq fraff to be honest. They can't be having rallies on Zimmerman and having Al sharpton leading the front line then play silent  when this is going on in chicago and much more toxic to their community.

It not that simple .

Its di jews . They are too powerful and have all the money and power  . Sadly black people in the states and in the west in general dont get the moneys like the jews so they sell out . African Americans on a whole are just unsavable .  The white man and the jews have conditioned them to be white girl worshiping,asian hair wearing self hating negros .