I'm Filth

time_bomb

trust me. 

Yesterday an ex called me saying she had a miscarriage the night before and she needed to see me, had nothing to do so went over, cooked her dinner cos she was all distraught and shit, gets late now so i give her the requested hugs as i wanna make ways, somehow end up having sex with her, pull it out at one point and see in the light there is some sort of miscarriage blood/liquids on me. By far the sickest most deprived acts ive done in my life, i vow to never have sex again till marriage and im planning on doing that soon arranged whatever i dont care just had enough now.

giphy.gif

jeff-running-away-o.gif

Yesterday an ex called me saying she had a miscarriage the night before and she needed to see me, had nothing to do so went over, cooked her dinner cos she was all distraught and sh*t, gets late now so i give her the requested hugs as i wanna make ways, somehow end up having sex with her, pull it out at one point and see in the light there is some sort of miscarriage blood/liquids on me. By far the sickest most deprived acts ive done in my life, i vow to never have sex again till marriage and im planning on doing that soon arranged whatever i dont care just had enough now.

Nahh what is this life....

disgust.gif

• Upvote 4

Fuck.

Ok so theres a new twist, i dont know if this makes me better or worse.

So this girl, shes had a miscarriage before so this time she didnt even bother go hospital she just accepted its what happened, now after KG's post i sent her to get check up, turns out she is still pregnant but a woman can bleed heavily during pregnancy.

So basically i had sex with a pregnant woman, duno for me it doesnt feel as bad now.

• Upvote 2

f*ck.

So this girl, shes had a miscarriage before so this time she didnt even bother go hospital she just accepted its what happened, now after KG's post i sent her to get check up, turns out she is still pregnant but a woman can bleed heavily during pregnancy.

So basically i had sex with a pregnant woman, duno for me it doesnt feel as bad now.

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

• Upvote 2

f*ck.

2vwsltk.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1