Players who should be moving upwards

Tbh, prolonged stability could do Ravel good. Hopefully QPR get promoted and he stays there for a while and then moves on.

I would agree normally but look how player of the year Adel was treated as soon as they got to the prem

Different circumstances. In regard to the club and player.

The small issue of a completely different manager is worth a mention too.

Ravel needs a settled few years to get on with his football and establish himself properly.

Hopefully without interference from managers, captains or agents of all 3 as the case may be.

Guest thinkingthugswife

Barkley, Shaw. Rodriguez and Lallana, Remy, Begovic, Benteke, Lukaku, Bony.

ya zee it

imo all of these are at exactly the level they need to be

Disagree on 2 accounts firstly form as the topic asked who deserves a chance to step up and secondly who's your team bro cause I'm a gooner as all of these could hold a place in the squad set man are starting here tbh i.e. Shaw, Benteke/Lukaku/Bony. Nigga outchea

ya zee it

Disagree on 2 accounts firstly form as the topic asked who deserves a chance to step up and secondly who's your team bro cause I'm a gooner as all of these could hold a place in the squad set man are starting here tbh i.e. Shaw, Benteke/Lukaku/Bony. Nigga outchea

Each opportunity is different. It's easy to assume that if Lukaku went to Arsenal he would flourish, but is Arsenal a step up from Everton? If he made what could be considered to be a real step up and went somewhere like City - where just two back to back displays of poor form could see him outcast - would he flourish? I doubt it.

The days of SWP and trying to get talent from potential like water from a stone are few at most big clubs. The majority of guys in that list would turn out to be Demba Ba's if they transferred too far up the table. I'll give exception to the englishmen, for that very reason.

Guest thinkingthugswife

ya zee it

Each opportunity is different. It's easy to assume that if Lukaku went to Arsenal he would flourish, but is Arsenal a step up from Everton? If he made what could be considered to be a real step up and went somewhere like City - where just two back to back displays of poor form could see him outcast - would he flourish? I doubt it.

The days of SWP and trying to get talent from potential like water from a stone are few at most big clubs. The majority of guys in that list would turn out to be Demba Ba's if they transferred too far up the table. I'll give exception to the englishmen, for that very reason.

behave yourself son!

ya zee it

What like Chelsea?