Friends you've grown apart from or dropped from your circle.

Vertigo

It happens all the time.

Friends we used to have so much in common with we go away to uni,work, to live elsewhere come back and find you no longer have anything in common or even worse they're not the sort of people you want to hang around with anymore. Returned to Peckham this week to see a few people and saw an old friend. How is my man still not doing anything with his life? Still living with his nan, still has no ambition, was depressing as f*ck. 

Gave this guy an opportunity a while back to come do some work with me a while back for a production company I was doing some work with, freelance very good money etc, he didn't turn up. Didn't bother to ask him again.

So who have you dropped from your circle?

Quite a few people

Obviously there is different levels to friendship when you are young tho u think everyone is ur friend. My day ones are always close by. I dont even need to holler at them for x amount of months and we still catch up / talk like nothings changed. + its deeper than me I am treated like their son when im at the family crib.

Quite a few people

Obviously there is different levels to friendship when you are young tho u think everyone is ur friend. My day ones are always close by. I dont even need to holler at them for x amount of months and we still catch up / talk like nothings changed. + its deeper than me I am treated like their son when im at the family crib.

This

basically happening now,anytime its a group meet up,we end up doin the same ol ish n havin the same ol convo " who remembers xxxx from skool?" ^_)

hvnt hung out with em this year, i feel better already!

lmfao my bredrin and his friends are like that

He dont pet to become homies with my secondary school friends even tho he never went school with us

Yet im around his bredrins like :/ these people are boring breh

If you feel you need to drop some from your circle, then you were never really friends. Just had a common goal or interest.

My day ones don't even have many common interests with me, yet we can chill.

Like Lahi said. It goes deep.

people grow/change fam doesn't mean they were never your friend

There are different levels of friendship as well.

Me and my friends have never been inside each others pockets so its been all cool for the last 16+ years.

I did have to drop someone who just constantly lied about unnecessary things. If i see her ill talk to her but we dont call each other, meet up etc.

Guest freestacks

sadly ive had to leave a few friends . I miss them,and sometimes i wish i can go back to that life but getting shot at,smoking weed 24/7 and selling di drugs is not the way forward . sometimes you gotta leave your friends if you wanna be a success . With me it was one of them ones where i could see they were bums who werent learning from their mistakes and they was just dragging me down with them . Now ive got friends who i can walk on the street with and i know we wont get into any trouble and can go to nome ghetto events and they will behave themselves

Religion and money mostly

One guy just turned weird, reckon he is gay and was scared to come out

Only has white people on his facebook now

Bumped into him start of the year after not talking for a couple years, him randomly texting me saying he doesnt want to associate with us anymore and would be happyif we respected his decision

So I am walking out the barbours to get something to eat after my trim, and he is walking towards me,

Arms out, teeth out, trying to ''yo long time'' me

Just said allow it be real to yourself and kept on walking

:/

>>>> People that complain someone has stopped talking to them etc and then as soon as they bump into them act like best friends

:/  :/