JA Wealth Scam

yhyh

I took Ja wealth's course in March, just after they started running the courses. I found them through Instagram and they seemed to be making a lot of money and living a great lifestyle so as an ambitious person I wanted to be able to do the same. I was pretty confident in their ability to teach trading as they claimed they had a lot of experience and their lifestyle I saw on Instagram seemed to be proof that they were making money from trading.

:o people are actually that stupid.

incredible 

• Upvote 2

I took Ja wealth's course in March, just after they started running the courses. I found them through Instagram and they seemed to be making a lot of money and living a great lifestyle so as an ambitious person I wanted to be able to do the same. I was pretty confident in their ability to teach trading as they claimed they had a lot of experience and their lifestyle I saw on Instagram seemed to be proof that they were making money from trading.

:o people are actually that stupid.

incredible 

How do you think these scams can still work? A lot of easily fooled people about.  :lol: These youngers are especially susceptible to the fuckery. And the need to be seen stunting on IG/Twitter/FB

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eights

Noones paying for a seminar g

They bring you to the seminar to gas you into signing up

You have to pay a sign on fee of just under 4 bills

If you sign up they give you what is in laymans terms a web page where you can directly sell various utilities and technology products without having to buy stock and you earn a percentage of peoples bills each month

If you introduce other people to it and get them to sign up under you, you get a sign up bonus and you also eat a percentage of their earnings as well

Now to me it sounded like a legit thing where you could build up your ting and eat but certain things man were saying and they way these youts were moving were bait red flags so I ran the numbers in my head

It became apparent that even if I got a total of say£150,000 worth of billing a month within my organisation I would actually earn more by getting 20 people to sign up

Just an overt covert money triangle

Sounds like referral bonuses

guy is from the ends

apparently makes 50- 60 racks of di stacks a month

acn bangs but its not for everyone certainly aint for me anyway

/

nice seeing a Somalian doing well for himself

Noones paying for a seminar g

They bring you to the seminar to gas you into signing up

You have to pay a sign on fee of just under 4 bills

If you sign up they give you what is in laymans terms a web page where you can directly sell various utilities and technology products without having to buy stock and you earn a percentage of peoples bills each month

If you introduce other people to it and get them to sign up under you, you get a sign up bonus and you also eat a percentage of their earnings as well

Now to me it sounded like a legit thing where you could build up your ting and eat but certain things man were saying and they way these youts were moving were bait red flags so I ran the numbers in my head

It became apparent that even if I got a total of say£150,000 worth of billing a month within my organisation I would actually earn more by getting 20 people to sign up

Just an overt covert money triangle

Sounds like referral bonuses

guy is from the ends

apparently makes 50- 60 racks of di stacks a month

acn bangs but its not for everyone certainly aint for me anyway

/

nice seeing a Somalian doing well for himself

Same guy gassing up the ting at the meeting I went to. I did not buy into the dreams he was selling at orrrrr

/

http://reps.acneuro.com/ACN-Europe_files/docs/comp_plans/UK_EN-CP.pdf

@Gemma this is their blueprint

They can call it referral bonus, compensation or whatever the fuck they like its just semantics

Read the pdf and run the numbers, it will become clear that is nothing more than an elaborate pyramid scheme

Don in the vid got promoted based on the number of people signing up under his pyramid NOT because of how much his "organisation" grossed.

• Upvote 1

LOL so many people in my ear about this sh*t, even had couple guys come to my house to conduct a presentation to me :/

what does acn stand for

am i the only one reading african cup of nations

ACN = American Communications Network

Started off in the US selling video phones or something but now has people selling services like gas/elec and line rentals

Seen the vid of that Ahmed guy and his boys posing in their whips copped with ACN money lol

Joke ting