JA Wealth Scam

yhyh

Nah guys it is a bump, and they'll tell you themselves the course is for people that don't have the motivation or intuition to learn how to trade themselves.

but they are a legitimate company and are legitimate traders lol.

people have done the course and never been back, people have done the course - earned jobs and/or made their money back plus more in the first week.

so they are successful legitimate traders

but have to bump people with some boog course to make money?

JWwfh.gif

lol

trust

Part of the setup is they have guys like YM co signing the movement

lmao

ok, when i say they are i mean the 3 founders of the company have done and could make a living of trading, since they took the direction to offer training courses they genuinely think they're giving people a chance to make money on their own.

believe it or not lol

• Downvote 1

Nah guys it is a bump, and they'll tell you themselves the course is for people that don't have the motivation or intuition to learn how to trade themselves.

people have done the course and never been back, people have done the course - earned jobs and/or made their money back plus more in the first week.

JWwfh.gif

lol

trust

lmao

ok, when i say they are i mean the 3 founders of the company have done and could make a living of trading, since they took the direction to offer training courses they genuinely think they're giving people a chance to make money on their own.

believe it or not lol

Nah

no trader worth would ever disclose "how to trade".  Also, learning to trade takes more than just 2 days worth of training.  you'd need to understand market conditions, changes in GDP, debt, manufacturing etc, especially as they are dealing in teaching Forex. all the examples they are showing are dummy accounts and not actual transactions.  Considering you probably need a complex understanding of mathematics and trends, most of what they are doing is making money off people by offering to teach them.  personally, i think its a scam but who knows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jnihc4rzFw

I thinky you've got that all wrong, the point about trading on the stock market its that it is incredibly easy. You can't however make the correct decisions on purpose without information. The quality of information you get directly correlates to the correct predictions you make.

Woe to you if you think that a system or program is what you will use to make money in the financial markets.

JWwfh.gif

lol

trust

lmao

believe it or not lol

'Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.'

I'm not sure if you are either trying to convince us hoping we get you that £200 bonus, or trying to convince yourself after being relieved of £1000...either way good luck son.

lol 200 quid, c'mon son

i was merely stating what I knew, im good bro

i don't have no Stratton Oakmont aspirations lol

no trader worth would ever disclose "how to trade". Also, learning to trade takes more than just 2 days worth of training. you'd need to understand market conditions, changes in GDP, debt, manufacturing etc, especially as they are dealing in teaching Forex. all the examples they are showing are dummy accounts and not actual transactions. Considering you probably need a complex understanding of mathematics and trends, most of what they are doing is making money off people by offering to teach them. personally, i think its a scam but who knows

You absolutely do not need a complex understanding of economics, especially to be a trader

The only guys in the city who really understand maths are the quantitative guys at Goldman, deutsche bank etc

no trader worth would ever disclose "how to trade". Also, learning to trade takes more than just 2 days worth of training. you'd need to understand market conditions, changes in GDP, debt, manufacturing etc, especially as they are dealing in teaching Forex. all the examples they are showing are dummy accounts and not actual transactions. Considering you probably need a complex understanding of mathematics and trends, most of what they are doing is making money off people by offering to teach them. personally, i think its a scam but who knows

You absolutely do not need a complex understanding of maths or economics, especially to be a trader

The only guys in the city who really understand maths are the quantitative guys at Goldman, deutsche bank etc

https://twitter.com/eclatcapital

lolol

chapps >>>>

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

http://ngcareers.com/job/2012-09/chief-finance-officer-at-eclat-capital-limited

location for the job: Lagos

All results relating to the company refer back to Nigeria

Them ones

:lmao:  :lmao:

/

https://twitter.com/JSAWealth

got time still