Donald Sterling - Daemonry or Just dropping the real?

Afroman

They talk about it through the show and play more clips from the recordings. Initially for the first 25mins but pretty much for the whole show.

Got clips of Johnson and iversen(I think it was) condemning sterling

Magic Johnson wants to buy the team now as well they're saying.

Apparently she's got 100hours of recordings! But tried to say he asked her to make the recordings cos he forgets what he says lol

How can he say he 'gives them food clothes cars and houses' as justification...

http://youtu.be/db1CmTeJZWw

Fak

She got him bang to rights

Man said I give them food cars and houses like its charity :rofl:

Hes a maniac

"The wife alleges that Sterling met Stiviano at the 2010 Super Bowl in Miami, and has since given her a Ferrari, two Bentleys, a Range Rover, and a $1.8 million duplex, not to mention more than $250,000 cash" 

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/04/v-stiviano-donald-sterling-girlfriend-maria-perez.html?mid=facebook_nymag

RT @AP: BREAKING: LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling banned for life by NBA over racist comments in recording. 2.5m fine

Donald Sterling has been BANNED FOR LIFE from the NBA and the L.A. Clippers. 

NBA Commish Adam Silver made the announcement Tuesday ... saying the NBA will also fine Sterling $2.5 million ... and insists, "I will do everything in my power" to "force" Sterling to sell the Clippers. 

Silver says he does not know if Sterling will fight the lifetime ban -- but says he has the full support of the NBA owners. 

Silver says he spoke to several players, coaches and owners before deciding on the lifetime ban. 

As for the ban, Sterling will not be allowed to attend any NBA games or practices ever again ... and will not be permitted inside any team facilities. 

Silver says the ban will only pertain to Donald -- and not to his family members. 

During the news conference, Silver said he was "personally outraged" by Sterling's comments. 

Silver says ... during the investigation, Sterling confirmed he made the racist comments. 

Silver noted, "The hateful opinions are those of Mr. Sterling.  The views expressed by Mr. Sterling are deeply offensive and harmful." 

Silver says he's "personally outraged."

how is it u can ban a team owner tho? what are they banning him from exactly?

edit just saw the last post.

oh well he can still own the team and make money from the team. I dont see how they can ban him from a facility that his own team is in though, surely thats something they cant legally uphold?

how is it u can ban a team owner tho? what are they banning him from exactly?

edit just saw the last post.

oh well he can still own the team and make money from the team. I dont see how they can ban him from a facility that his own team is in though, surely thats something they cant legally uphold?

Adam Silver is the be all and end all in the NBA. Whatever he says goes. Lol.