Donald Sterling - Daemonry or Just dropping the real?

Afroman

I want Magic to buy the clippers just so I can be able to say a Blackman took Donald Sterlings girlfriend and his plantation.

Or maybe it's better if some real NIGGAS buy the Clippers. Like Wayne and Baby. Sterling will definitely have a stroke then.

From Cthegawds twitter :lol:

dont know what ur talking about lad. Sterling has more blacks sweating than that team

guys probably relaxing thinking how much less black he has to see on a weekly basis now

I want Magic to buy the clippers just so I can be able to say a Blackman took Donald Sterlings girlfriend and his plantation.

Or maybe it's better if some real NIGGAS buy the Clippers. Like Wayne and Baby. Sterling will definitely have a stroke then.

From Cthegawds twitter :lol:

dont know what ur talking about lad. Sterling has more blacks sweating than that team

guys probably relaxing thinking how much less black he has to see on a weekly basis now

LOL

Houston Rockets owner Leslie Alexander told the Houston Chronicle that the NBA should allow the Los Angeles Clippers players to become free agents so that they don't have to play for Donald Sterling. 

He made this suggestion to NBA Commissioner Adam Silver, who said that he would consider it. 

“I thought that there’s got to be a way to disrupt him from owning the team,” Alexander said. “I gave [silver] the sword to deal with this. I said, ‘Let the players become free agents.’ I mentioned that to Adam. I told Adam I don’t think he can be removed because the constitution (of the NBA) only allows him to be removed except for gambling. I’m not sure that legally can be done. But if he loses his players, nobody is going to want to go there. He’ll only be able to get a player that is worth $2 million and will play for $12 (million.) And who is going to want to coach there? If you’re a player in the NBA you don’t want to play for somebody like that. If you worked for a company, you would walk away and say, ‘I’m gone.' I think the players should have that right.” 

“He listened to it,” Alexander added. “He said he hadn’t heard that before. He said to me, ‘You always give me a novel idea that I haven’t heard before.’ He told me he would look at it and see what the professionals around him think.” 

CP3 + Griffin > Lakers

Props to Bomani. Been calling out sterling since 2006. He is by far my favourite US media personality.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=jones/060810

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/12/23/2657123/chris-paul-blake-griffin-la-clippers-2011-donald-sterling

This was last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYlfnFRXdVU

/

It makes my blood boil seeing insincere coons like Charred Remains getting propped up to speak on social issues.

• Upvote 1