Girls Attitudes these days...

Lacoste

Lens what u dealing with, why is she tweeting not sleeping after the D :lol:

:rofl:

Same thing I was thinking

Bitch aint even lying prone :lmao:

In response to those on the "all girls cheat" tip... Part of the problem is that some guys bring misbehaviour on themselves by not sticking to the unspoken codes of practice, and can't command the behaviour that they expect.

I sincerely hope you dont really believe that and its just a line you use to catch hoes cos the reality of it is quite simple

Hoes gon hoe.

Thats the bottom line

If she is a hoe SHE WILL HOE REGARDLESS

Lets be honest these are not arranged marriages were talkin about if a bitch aint happy she can walk away without cheating no?

IMO you expect any less than that, thats probably what you deserve.

The only way guys are bringing misbehaviour on themselves is by committing to relationships with hoes rather than women with principles and values

All this unspoken codes of practice mumbo jumbo is not the real deal dont let that man feed you these lies kids

Who's saying that using advanced principles will give u immunity from cheats. I'm saying dropping basic principles & using your heart where you should use mind and moral will get u burnt. Especially in the echelon of women regarded as "good". Acquiring a "good" girl is not certain immunity from cheating, as some think. Every girl has the capacity to cheat. Whether she does is sometimes a result of your own demeanour. Of course hoes hoe as you say, but it's not only hoes that cheat.

Unless of course, what you're trying to say in a round about way is that every girl is a hoe. In which case grow up and expand your horizons.

I understood what you said the first time bro

What im saying is the two things are diametrical opposites, oil and water.

Either shes a loyal, trustworthy and honest women that lives by certain principles or shes cheating

The two things cant run concurrently

Surely it cannot be that hard to grasp

These bitches dont just happen to cheat theyre CHOOSING to and there are no mitigating circumstances for this in my opinion when they can CHOOSE to end the relationship to pursue whatever endeavours they wish

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Either shes a loyal, trustworthy and honest women that lives by certain principles or shes cheating

Going to have to c/s trap on this one

If you aren't happy you try and work it out, you dont fuck somebody else, if you can't work it out and you are sure it can't be improved upon and evolved on then you leave, become single and then fuck that person

Cheating is a conscious choice, not contextual imo

nah i know where fresh is coming from

as fellas the way we think is a bit black and white, and we prize loyalty 

woman have hypergamy built in there OS, whether shes a 'good girl' or not its part of there nature to upgrade and constantly test if your still on point

along with the way shes 'feels' at any given time, theres a chance of cheating but obviously with different degrees with different girls

all manageable with an excellent pimp hand

• Upvote 1

People don't change to become suitable for you. 

If you find these type of women attractive then its a problem within yourself, its not rocket science, look at what you really want and what type of female offers this. 

The girl who goes out 4x a week, wears skimpy attire at any given, goes gym to be able to take Instagram pics of her squatting and has a bad attitude towards relationships (f*ck men)... what the hell do you expect? 

The 'good' girls are not as widely available because they are not in your face doing all of the above, there are plenty left but most of you haven't put two and two together yet.

Change where you are looking and evaluate what you are really looking for. 

Not sure why this got negged, spot on imo

/

in my experience guys that complain about the subject matter have commitment issues 

Works both ways as well, I know plenty of females that complain about the same kind of thing but end up dealing with waste, or end up getting bored then complain again etc

I personally thing social media has had an effect on courting and relationships in general

everything and everyone is too assessable these days 

Gone are the days of real courtship and the quality of it in terms of the effort and time spent

And lastly over indulging in casual sex has had a negative effect in peoples attitudes towards relationships and its values

Deep down I know most people out there know what the problem is and what changes they personally need to make to overcome it however ultimately there is a conscious unwillingness masked by ones own ignorance and denial 

What im saying is the two things are diametrical opposites, oil and water.

I respect this point, and as Supermalt mentioned in a black & white world that's fact.

The variable is whether or not a "good girl" can be drawn into dishonesty, should the conditions permit it. The answer's the reason why I've been careful to quote any reference to "good girl". A good girl - in the literal sense - by definition can't be disloyal. A good girl by popular judgement however...

My boy been wid his girl bout 2 years now.

He was at his girls friends party last year, her old friend, so he was having a convo with the friend, he was talking to her bout morals and shit but she musta dropped

"Your girl has history as well ykno"  :/

Just wow

Later try laugh it off, said she was joking.

With friends like that though who needs enemies.

Guest Chelsea Jack

My boy been wid his girl bout 2 years now.

He was at his girls friends party last year, her old friend, so he was having a convo with the friend, he was talking to her bout morals and sh*t but she musta dropped

"Your girl has history as well ykno"  :/

Just wow

Later try laugh it off, said she was joking.

With friends like that though who needs enemies.

:rofl:

ffs

lol, bitch.

enemy of progress.

planting them seeds of doubt.

Fuckin disloyal bitch!

Lol at interrogating them both tho. COME ON! This ain dawsons bloody Creek

Man jus gna go home an let that play on his mind an drop sly digs every so often in a loose attempt at trickin answers out of her joketing