white people

imhim

'why do you keep blaming white people nowadays for what happened 200+ years ago?'

'if your dad had 20million pounds and he dies... who gets the money?' (the kids...)

'did the kids work for that money...?' (no) ... 'why do the kids get the money?... because its called entitlement'

'back in the slave trade days, the whites made A LOT OF MONEY... which has been passed down to their ancestors FOR GENERATIONS' - e.g. (lloyds/barclays & so fourth)

'this has made the distribution of wealth IRREGULAR... thus making black people poor/lowest of the low/inadequate/inferior'

'if the distribution of the wealth was fixed... this would be fixed'....

'why is it a white man from EU can come over to the uk and set up shop so calmly...? because of the banks giving him that capital'

'do you think a black man can go into a bank and ask for £1,000,000 loan and everything is hunky dory'

LMFAO slave trade the reason for Lloyds and barclays you know.

The "slave trade" actually didn't make a lot of money Americas wealth boom came after liberating black people.

Enslavement is a very bad economic decision lol. 

I think the intellectual discussion ends here.

• Downvote 2

free labour? please explain how then?

I'm not saying slavery is good, but surely from a financial standpoint, You eliminate the cost of wages, and have only the cost of feeding and accommodating them?

so yh, how is enslavement bad economically?

free labour? please explain how then?

I'm not saying slavery is good, but surely from a financial standpoint, You eliminate the cost of wages, and have only the cost of feeding and accommodating them?

so yh, how is enslavement bad economically?

Too much overview.

I should correct myself though physical slavery is bad economics mental slavery is much more effective a man in chains can only do so much.

50 cent, Michael Jordan, lil wayne are the new plantations.

Guest thinkingthugswife

It could be a niggas age but far more niggaz blame the system, media and the government for our struggles in proportion to those talking about slavery. Not many black people with hate in their hearts towards whte people. Possibly different in America but WE DIDN'T COME HERE AS SLAVES and even in JA ppl talk politics as a root cause of problems more than slavery. fact.