Camin over ere taking all r pawk

Guest freestacks

Guest freestacks

Outrage as subway removes pork from nearly 200 stores

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616576/Subway-removes-ham-pork-nearly-200-stores-strong-demand-Muslims-eat-Halal-meat.html

Put it this way, if it didn't make financial sense for subway they certainly wouldn't of done this. The demand for bacon must be far less than it is for the chicken and outlets that were already made halal must of had a sharp increase in business for them to even consider doing something controversial like this.

You must be very dumb to think it's just a load of moaning Muslims that made them do this.

• Upvote 1

Put it this way, if it didn't make financial sense for subway they certainly wouldn't of done this. The demand for bacon must be far less than it is for the chicken and outlets that were already made halal must of had a sharp increase in business for them to even consider doing something controversial like this.

You must be very dumb to think it's just a load of moaning Muslims that made them do this.

There shouldn't have been any Muslims moaning about this in the first place tbh

no one thinks that

but we dont want your shitty benefit scrounging pound adding to our economy if we lose britain with it

BRITAIN FERST!!!!!!!!1

where u live again?

There shouldn't have been any Muslims moaning about this in the first place tbh

who is moaning tho? i aint heard anyone moan

Lets be real, theyve seen the success of halal chicken shops and want to eat into that market, even kfc are moving in that direction.

Walk in to a chicken shop you'll see all races, people dont care if its halal or not, or if theres bacon on the menu.

it's not rocket science fam.

what I don't get is all these donuts crying saying halal is in humane :/ cos the animal is alive when killed...so they think its more dignified to stun it first and put a bolt through its head smh

got PETA crying but then dropping bars about "the only real humane thing is not to eat meat"

:/ so why u even in the argument ffs

LBC presenter taking about "I don't want to eat halal meat I don't want the animal to see the blade and get scared" :/ :/ :/

great...my face has now slanted off my head.

• Upvote 1