Sign in to follow this  
Gambino

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Thought it looked ok.

Black Ops is my favourite COD series so will cop, and zombies will be good as always. 

I don't think all that advanced weapons business has place in COD games. Should of stuck to the MW era of things. I wish they would take it back and drop all the original COD4 and MW2 Maps upgraded to PS4.

• Upvote 1

I don't think all that advanced weapons business has place in COD games. Should of stuck to the MW era of things. I wish they would take it back and drop all the original COD4 and MW2 Maps upgraded to PS4.

C/S

C/S

I remember COD4 was the the first COD I played properly. I remember jumping in a lobby with some of you RWD or VIP2ers and getting repeatedly Merked like "what the fuck is this?"

Some tiny stage with loads of cargo crates or something. Pissed me off had to go to the hyperbolic time chamber and get good

I remember COD4 was the the first COD I played properly. I remember jumping in a lobby with some of you RWD or VIP2ers and getting repeatedly Merked like "what the f*ck is this?"

Some tiny stage with loads of cargo crates or something. Pissed me off had to go to the hyperbolic time chamber and get good

Shipment >>>

they need to make a remastered edition

on x1 & ps4

!!!

Would cop in an instance.

Also want to see the Portals on XBone.

C/S

Yup Shipment. Imagine the first time you ever play Call of Duty you're in a full lobby on Shipment - That was my exposure to the series.

Shipment was nuts.

Spawn, throw 3 grenades, get blown up by enemy grenade, repeat.

Staying alive for more than a minute was god like.