Dogs

Guest Chelsea Jack

Guest Chelsea Jack

Who has one and what breed?

my mates staff jus had pups, tempted to cop.. been looking into getting one for ages, may just do it.

Guest freestacks

disgusting creatures.

Very unhygienic

...Domestically. In Jamaica we can keep them shits in their Kennel/Yard and love them from there.

trust.

cant be keeping those filthy things indoors

• Upvote 1

if You're gonna cop, buy 2. they're pack animals, much easier to manage in packs. they will play fight each other all day instead of biting Your furniture. 

have a garden, and restrict where in the house they go. 

Staff an rotty mix

Hes an absolute legend and I dread the day he passes away

8 yrs old now

Remember dogs are a commitment. Its like havin a child that has limited learning an cant speak an can't bloodywell shut the door behind it.

Thankfully I'm not the primary carer. Llow getting up every day including weekends at 6 to walk him

i've always been anti dog from but since i've understood to appreciate life in all forms i'll give them a bly

real talk when it comes to having a dog in your house it all depends on what kinda house you're rocking

marble floors, big garden, local parks then why not

dogs is a family ting more time good for kids etc

keep em well trained and on the ground floor i reckon it's all cool providing their not some golden retriever or some other long haired dog

few years from now see me down the park parring wit the gents walking one of these

DSC_061411.jpg