Week 38 - 13/14 Premier League The Finále - Europa League Final

User

Pmsl, took till the last game of the season to drop our shitty wingers and play a dm

>>> TIm & Les

1 game a week next season no excuses 

#mufccomebackseason

biggest myth of this season. no one has EVER won the league with out european football to play for

idk why u think its a advantage

you won't do sh*t next season quote me

bro of course its advantage, its common sense. look how tired Suarez and co have looked in the last couple of weeks because of your lack of squad, imagine how it would of been with european football.

Our stats for games on sundays after europa matches are f*ckED, and our squad is huge. The injuries players pick up playing twice a week <<<<<<<<<

True.

But I see what Lahil's saying, with a squad like UTD, playing once a week ain't enough.

Europa league would have been good for us.

1 game a week next season no excuses 

#mufccomebackseason

biggest myth of this season. no one has EVER won the league with out european football to play for

idk why u think its a advantage

you won't do sh*t next season quote me

bro of course its advantage, its common sense. look how tired Suarez and co have looked in the last couple of weeks because of your lack of squad, imagine how it would of been with european football.

Our stats for games on sundays after europa matches are f*ckED, and our squad is huge. The injuries players pick up playing twice a week <<<<<<<<<

True.

But I see what Lahil's saying, with a squad like UTD, playing once a week ain't enough.

Europa league would have been good for us.

yeah with a united squad it would be good for you, suppose it means you can have a decent clear out and strengthen the squad over 2 seasons and use more youngsters to suplement in the mean time.

:/

go away man

Don't quote me when I talk about players.

You probably the shittest judge of a player on the forum.

who pos'd this and someone give me 1 example of my judgement of players being "the worst on the forum"

Man wana pretend like I didn't predict this Sterling/Henderson form from way back

• Downvote 2

should spend the suarez cash on some quality CBs