F.a.o Swiftie and other mods...

kerser

I have a forum suggestion..

Can there be another section added... 'Entertainment'?

With sub forums of.....

-Gaming

-Film

-TV

-Festivals and Events

- Books

I think it would be good for the forum and will generate alot more movie/film talk which is what I want most (make Lens mod)

Erm ...

no point because everyone just posts in whatever.

People are already fraid to make new topics and just post in the random threads so creating more subforums would just create more dilution.

I cosign a movie/tv room, I would also do a good job of modding it.

I'd start by getting all posts related to marvel comics and dc comics, and moving to threads entitled "Marvel Comics" and "DC Universe"

I'd also make threads for the most talked about films and move all posts into there. Last year I remember it being: Wolf of Wall Street, Prisoners, Un Prophete

You talk about the random threads - the movie thread is random, impossible to discuss one movie in there as we're all talkin about every movie in there. 

• Upvote 1

Certain topics that could have generated decent discussion die as soon as they're moved to the intellectual room. Allow moving anymore topics there, except for don cracks's

when people stop making shit race threads then that room will disappear.

E Den is for gaming.

Certain topics that could have generated decent discussion die as soon as they're moved to the intellectual room. Allow moving anymore topics there, except for don cracks's

but that's the point of that room isn't it? to get the race threads out of the whatever room and let them die elsewhere instead of putting people off

dunno why people think new rooms will generate more threads, there's plenty of space for threads in the 'whatever ' room, you can still see ones from 4 days ago on page 1

the whatever room is meant to be a whatever room - stuff goes in here if it goes somewhere else.

having specific topics that should be placed in the whatever room defeats the point.

stuff that occurs frequently should have a place where it belongs.

I could use the same argument, and say the FIFA, FM, Battlefield, COD and Streetfighter threads should go in whatever as they are not specifically about electronics.

We talk about more different films / tv shows than different video games.

That means more threads in a TV / Movie room than the E Den, probably more activity overall 

Lench for mod

dunno if it's just me but I avoid the movie thread cause of the spoilers

don't remember who it was but I had prisoners downloaded and ready to watch and someone on here gave away some of the plot :(

• Upvote 1