Britain First

yhyh

Guest Chelsea Jack

Top party. Top lads. Me, Dinky, and Phil, went down to one of their demos in Luton. Top top laugh. Ended up getting on the coke after with some of the boys and kicked fuck out of a buncha pakis outside a halal butchers. Will be going to their next event in Rainham.

• Downvote 2

Top party. Top lads. Me, Dinky, and Phil, went down to one of their demos in Luton. Top top laugh. Ended up getting on the coke after with some of the boys and kicked f*ck out of a buncha pakis outside a halal butchers. Will be going to their next event in Rainham.

Hahaha

• Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

Glen Howard

Keep up the good work guys! Lets keep invading mosques and showing muslims that their barbaric practices are not allowed in the UK!

FFS

Cant believe people are this thick

Guest Chelsea Jack

f*ckin lets do it for rigggers

salt of the earth killed by muslim fanatics on our own soil

we cant be having this

islam is a wicked and vile religion

lets take our country back

#BritainFerst

• Upvote 1

The wedding picture that signed a pregnant woman's death warrant: Sudanese Muslim doctor to be flogged and hanged... for marrying a Christian
  • Mariam Yahya Ibrahim pregnant with her second child has been sentenced to death for converting to Christianity
  • During a sentencing hearing she declared she was a Christian
  • The judge then passed down the death sentence
  • Having been born in Sudan, Ibrahim is considered a Muslim by birth
  • This makes her marriage to husband Daniel Wani, a non-Muslim, illegal
  • The punishment will be carried out after her child is born
  • The child will then be given to the father to look after

By Reuters and Jennifer Newton

Published: 05:29, 15 May 2014 | Updated: 04:45, 16 May 2014

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
20,307 shares

View

comments

This is the picture that could cost a pregnant woman in Sudan her life after being sentenced to death for converting to Christianity to marry her husband.

Mariam Yahya Ibrahim, 27, had been ordered to abandon her newly adopted Christian faith and return to Islam.

She had also been charged with adultery for marrying a Christian man. During yesterday's sentence hearing, Judge Abbas al Khalifa asked the pregnant mother whether she would return to Islam.

Scroll down for video

article-2628895-1DE3A7FE00000578-468_634

+4

The wedding photo that has cost Sudanese woman Mariam Yahya Ibrahim her life after being sentenced to death for converting to Christianity

article-2628895-1DE4094300000578-12_634x

+4

More than 50 people gathered outside the court where sentence was being passed on Mariam Yahya Ibrahim

But she said 'I am a Christian,' and the death sentence was handed down, judicial sources say.

After the verdict her husband, Daniel Wani told CNN: 'I'm so frustrated. I don't know what to do. I'm just praying.'

A government spokesman said the ruling could be appealed in a higher court.

Outside the court, around 50 people held up signs that read 'Freedom of Religion', while some Islamists celebrated the ruling, chanting 'God is Greatest.'

article-2628895-1DE4090600000578-621_634

The United States called on Sudan to respect the religious freedom guaranteed in its own constitution

article-2628895-1DE408F200000578-551_634

People held up signs that read 'Freedom of Religion', while some Islamists celebrated the ruling, chanting 'God is Greatest'

On February 7, Ms Ibrahim was arrested, with her 20-month-old son, and put in a women’s prison.

It is thought a relative had turned her in to the police for marrying a Christian.

According to the Sudan’s Public Order Criminal Code, she is a Muslim by default because she was born in Sudan.

Therefore, her marriage to a Christian is classed as a criminal act.

On March 4, she was charged with adultery and apostasy. The adultery charge came with a punishment of 100 lashes and the apostasy charge came with a punishment of death.

article-2628895-1DDB34BD00000578-916_634

+4

No remorse: Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir's career has been defined by war. He came to power in a coup in 1989 and has ruled what was until this year Africa's largest country with an iron fist ever since

Mr Wani, is not allowed to care for their child, Martin, because he is a Christian.

Martin, who is almost two years old, is in prison with his mother. Mr Wani is not allowed to visit or see his son.

Young Sudanese university students have mounted a series of protests near Khartoum University in recent weeks asking for an end to human rights abuses, more freedoms and better social and economic conditions in the country.

The authorities decided on Sunday to close the university indefinitely.

article-2628895-1DDB34AD00000578-103_634

+4

Uncertain future: Sudan's President Omar Hassan al-Bashir has said he wants to adopt a '100 per cent' Islamic constitution now that the South has split off. The government says the new constitution will guarantee religious freedom, but many Christians are wary

Western embassies and Sudanese activists sharply condemned the accusations and called on the Sudanese Islamist-led government to respect freedom of faith.

'The details of this case expose the regime's blatant interference in the personal life of Sudanese citizens,' Sudan Change Now Movement, a youth group, said in a statement.

President Omar Hassan al-Bashir's government is facing a huge economic and political challenge after the 2011 secession of South Sudan, which was Sudan's main source of oil.

A decision by Bashir last year to cut subsidies and impose austerity measures prompted violent protests in which dozens were killed and hundreds were injured.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2628895/Sudanese-woman-eight-months-pregnant-flogged-death-unless-she.html#ixzz31rzJz8rY

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

the religion of peace

• Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

If we aint careful this will happen here. We cant let that happen. This is a christian country and it always will be.

Join me, dinky, and phil at the next demo in rainham 23Rd may. Fight to keep Britain British

#BritainFirst

• Upvote 2

hehehe

White people problems

Britain is a christian country? is this the same christianity from the middle east which comprises of pagan beliefs taken from black and brown people then mixed with the teachings of the a first century jew who more than likely was not a white man neither did he set foot in britain, jesus or yeshua probably looked like the arabs on BNP election leaflets  . christianity and all that christmas nonsense these mouth breathing racists like to use as a shield for being british is as british as a poppadum or a curry. If you are a christian and british and respect the Bible I want you to explain to me why the bible a book where christianity comes from calls white skin a curse.  Complaining about Mohammed being the most common name , let us remember the majority of english names are bastardised anglo hebrew names which have no meaning like john, matthew, paul etc , If you want to see white people turn red with anger who have these names tell them how their names came to be. I was once called into HR after I told this proud british co worker that his name Matthew is wrong and is actually supposed to be a jewish named called Mattiyahu which means gift of yah and boy did the oyinbo get mad , because all his life he never knew he thought his name was actually english and white in origin

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1