Britain First

yhyh

Britain first where we only turn a blind eye on peadiphiles only if your british.

Do you think these guys even care that the people running "great" Britain, lords and mp's people in the highest power are covering up are the worst perpetrators of peadaphilia.

It all comes down to self hate. Britain first hate theirs selves for being poor and/or having to work 40+ hours a week. So they need something to moan about?

So sad.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chelsea Jack

Hes sick of all these cunts taking england for a free for all. Would hitler have stood for it? No he wudnt. Dont agree with the blokes sentiment cos hitler was a tyrant, but i understand my aryan brothers frustrations.

We need to reclaim our streets, shariah law has taken over in many places, such as east ham, west croydon, tooting, bradford and luton, just to name a few. I was given a list the other week which named all the towns where shariah law is in place and where muslim rape gangs are operating freely. There was over 30.

WE ALL NEED TO STOP BEING SO STUPID AND HAVE TO WAKE THE f*ck UP!!!!!

anyone wasting time researching edl and all that nonsense is seriously wasting time

aint nothing they can do....

at the end of the day england is now the country second to america full of imigrants and will stay that way....if you  dont like diversity and

different cultures and lifestyles thats ur personal problem dont fuck up other peoples heads into thinking that way....

aint doing me no harm...... is it you?

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

anyone wasting time researching edl and all that nonsense is seriously wasting time

at the end of the day england is now the country second to america full of imigrants and will stay that way....if you dont like diversity and

different cultures and lifestyles thats ur personal problem dont f*ck up other peoples heads into thinking that way....

Nothing wrong wiv different cultures n dat. I like a bit of jerk chicken, indian and chinky as much as the next bloke. Me and the edl boys aint against black or asian people, we aint a racist group. What we are against is the spread of radical islam and the islamification of the british state.

If anyone thinks we are fascist for wanting to stop backwards oppressive laws from being enforced than they are jus SILLY PC WANKERS WHO WANT THEIR FUCKING HEADS LOOKED AT.

IF YOU WANT SHARIAH LAW, GO TO A COUNTRY WHERE THEY HAVE IT. I WOULDNT GO TO LIBYA AND DEMAND TO BE SOLD BOOZE OR FOR HOMOS TO BE ALLOWED TO ADOPT. SO WHY THE FUCK SHUD THEY COME HERE AND TELL US HOW TO LIVE? THEY LACK RESPECT FOR OUR CULTURE, LAW AND TRADITION, BUT WANNA CRY IF SOMEONE QUESTIONS THEM. DO ME A FUCKING FAVOUR!!!!

at the end of the day england is now the country second to america full of imigrants and will stay that way....if you dont like diversity and

different cultures and lifestyles thats ur personal problem dont f*ck up other peoples heads into thinking that way....

Nothing wrong wiv different cultures n dat. I like a bit of jerk chicken, indian and chinky as much as the next bloke. Me and the edl boys aint against black or asian people, we aint a racist group. What we are against is the spread of radical islam and the islamification of the british state.

If anyone thinks we are fascist for wanting to stop backwards oppressive laws from being enforced than they are jus SILLY PC WANKERS WHO WANT THEIR f*cking HEADS LOOKED AT.

IF YOU WANT SHARIAH LAW, GO TO A COUNTRY WHERE THEY HAVE IT. I WOULDNT GO TO LIBYA AND DEMAND TO BE SOLD BOOZE OR FOR HOMOS TO BE ALLOWED TO ADOPT. SO WHY THE f*ck SHUD THEY COME HERE AND TELL US HOW TO LIVE? THEY LACK RESPECT FOR OUR CULTURE, LAW AND TRADITION, BUT WANNA CRY IF SOMEONE QUESTIONS THEM. DO ME A f*cking FAVOUR!!!!

NN

at least im not the only one getting sick of this shit

"nazis, facists,bigots,racists" the EDL racist, far right, extreme?  NO!

we aint extreme AT ALL!

the left are so fucking deluded, we're racist for pointing out muslim rape gangs yea? racist for supporting lee rigby yeah? racist for pointing out islamic plots in our schools?

we aint racist we just want the hardcore fucking hate preacher, islamist, jihady type muslims

and if you dont agree with that, your condoning rape! WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Guest Chelsea Jack

If anyone thinks we are fascist for wanting to stop backwards oppressive laws from being enforced than they are jus SILLY PC WANKERS WHO WANT THEIR f*cking HEADS LOOKED AT.

IF YOU WANT SHARIAH LAW, GO TO A COUNTRY WHERE THEY HAVE IT. I WOULDNT GO TO LIBYA AND DEMAND TO BE SOLD BOOZE OR FOR HOMOS TO BE ALLOWED TO ADOPT. SO WHY THE f*ck SHUD THEY COME HERE AND TELL US HOW TO LIVE? THEY LACK RESPECT FOR OUR CULTURE, LAW AND TRADITION, BUT WANNA CRY IF SOMEONE QUESTIONS THEM. DO ME A f*cking FAVOUR!!!!

NN

at least im not the only one getting sick of this sh*t

"nazis, facists,bigots,racists" the EDL racist, far right, extreme? NO!

we aint extreme AT ALL!

the left are so f*cking deluded, we're racist for pointing out muslim rape gangs yea? racist for supporting lee rigby yeah? racist for pointing out islamic plots in our schools?

we aint racist we just want the hardcore f*cking hate preacher, islamist, jihady type muslims

and if you dont agree with that, your condoning rape! WHAT IS f*cking WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Oh mate dont even get me started on these DELUSIONAL LEFT WING WANKERS!!

Will we be racist bigots wen one of these guardian reading liberals daughters gets raped by a gang of muslim extremists?

NO! THEY WILL COME RUNNING TO US COS WE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU PEOPLE AND WILL FIGHT FOR YOU!!

Seriously, the wankers in parliament dont give a shit they are already letting the muslim fucking extremists impose shariah law cos they want all the donations from their businesses.

Its really scary, we are sleep walking into an islamic state. WHEN WILL PEOPLE WAKE UP PHIL AND UNDERSTAND WHAT WE DO?

NN

at least im not the only one getting sick of this sh*t

"nazis, facists,bigots,racists" the EDL racist, far right, extreme? NO!

we aint extreme AT ALL!

the left are so f*cking deluded, we're racist for pointing out muslim rape gangs yea? racist for supporting lee rigby yeah? racist for pointing out islamic plots in our schools?

we aint racist we just want the hardcore f*cking hate preacher, islamist, jihady type muslims

and if you dont agree with that, your condoning rape! WHAT IS f*cking WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Its really scary, we are sleep walking into an islamic state. WHEN WILL PEOPLE WAKE UP PHIL AND UNDERSTAND WHAT WE DO?

BRUV!

it is fucking TERRIFYING!

i dont think their ever gonna get it mate, most the left wing 2 sugars in their tea cunts in this country JUST AINT GOT THE MINERALS