Recommendations - No Spoilers

Lens

• 2 weeks later...

Passengers is fucking creepy

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Watched age of extinction the other day out of boredom. The way they just change things for no real reason, the way autobots call out the human protagonists name every 2 mins, the amount of shameless product placements...

It really shouldn't be hard to make a good transformers movie.

On 18/04/2017 at 4:14 PM, Rippy said:

Big little lies is a decent tv drama 

Can't stand Shailene Woodley. Overused and same broken character in every movie. 

This was surprisingly good. Had me hooked tbh 

13 reason why is dry. Not sure why its getting the plaudits it is. 

• 2 weeks later...

This was a very fun watch, the ending was a little eh, but it has a good cast, and some proper fucked moments.

/

I also watched Mean Creek which is on netflix, it's a really good coming of age/indie film, I would drop the trailer but it gives way too much away. But it's about a kid whose being bullied so he comes up with a plan on revenge. The premise isn't anything new but it's all about the characters, the way they're developed throughout the film, and how well they're played, you genuinely end up feeling for everyone. The perception of whose good and bad completely disappear by the end of this film, it's actually quite a very empty and sad ending.

Would highly recommend.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Enjoyed IT, just would of preferred more intense scenes and a few more jumpy bits.

wasnt much of a horror

Yeah it wasn't scary at all, maybe I just expected more from the memories of been terrified of it when I was a child.