Recommendations - No Spoilers

Lens

Been watching 'Bobby Fischer Against The World' not sure if anyone would watch a piece on a chess master but as much of a genius as he is, he really does come across as a mentally ill man, who's some in-grossed into his one sport fails to see outside the box. He's personal views on the US, Jews, anti-semitic, family (never speaking well of his "dad") etc.

For character development this is one hell of a guy to use, but in real life to study from a psychological stand point it's a good person to look at.

Who knew chess would be so big, suppose the US were behind it due to the cold war and national pride was at stake.

alot of early Chinese hd webrips dropping now

shame about the hard coded subs, i give them a miss tbh

Great movie that Lone Survivor, was sad seeing them real photos at the end. Prompted me to go and watch some interviews with the guy who survived it and him talking about how his friend was screaming for his help and he just laid down his gun and covered his ears like a coward.

Noah was crap, also lol @ how many fight scenes they added to the Noah's Ark story to try and make it more "blockbuster"

Best thing about it was the CGI

/

Divergent was like a better written "I am Number 4". 

Soundtrack was brilliant, will download.

Liked the mother daughter matching for actors, and Zoe Kravitz' look for the film:

cbd_03220r.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • User featured this topic