DC Comics Thread (Feature Films)

Heero Yuy

Ten people are feared dead after a gun attack at a midnight screening of the latest Batman movie in the US, according to news reports.

A gunman in a gas mask opened fire at the cinema in the Denver suburb of Aurora and set off a smoke or tear gas canister, local radio said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ten-killed-in-denver-batman-film-shooting-7961674.html

The dark knight rises was so epic. That trilogy was so well executed that I honestly believe it will be timeless. As soon as it hits DVD instant cop. I'm still on a high and I left the cinema at 9pm.

C/S Anne Hathaway doing a good job. I think everyone was super solid. Bane is a showerman. The casual open palm rest on the guy's shoulder>>>__________

Right where to begin

Did I enjoy it? Yes

Was it good? Yes

Did I want more? Yes

Believe me this is one hell of a film, but its not flawless by any means. One problem is Bane's voice at times you can't quite make out what is being said, so you really have to listen, I'm guessing that was re-dubbed. It is slow paced but this is to build other characters who plat pivotal roles and conclude a well orchestrated story by Nolan.

Always rated Joseph Gordon-Levitt and he continues to shine as an actor. Ann Hathaway was on point, one of the stars.

Visually its impressive, some of the scenes they were able to pull off are excellent, especially the final 15 minutes with the massive battle, something you don't see any more.

Finally the death of Bane was crap, for a character who is built up so strong through out dies in a whimpering manner.

I would type more but this is enough in brief, overall 4/5

The dark knight rises was so epic. That trilogy was so well executed that I honestly believe it will be timeless. As soon as it hits DVD instant cop. I'm still on a high and I left the cinema at 9pm.

C/S Anne Hathaway doing a good job. I think everyone was super solid. Bane is a showerman. The casual open palm rest on the guy's shoulder>>>__________

"Do you feel in control?"

"I paid you a lot of money.."

"And you think that gives you power over me?"

Hdcbh

Kfcckg

Disk

Dbsbsndb

Dd

D

Mdjdjdb

The way he dropped that last line

That entire dialogue was so greazy

Favorite scene has to be the fight in the sewer...loved that scene

when batman cuts off the lights and Bane goes "Ohh you think darkness is your ally, you merely adopted the darkness..I was born in it!" then he grabs batmans neck outta no where

e

ghe

rhr

hjut

also the actual beat down and the breaking of his back like in Knightfall>>>>>>>>>>

was done perfectly

Got gassed when I saw dr crane/scarecrow in the court scenes :lol: ..was not expecting that!

when batman cuts off the lights and Bane goes "Ohh you think darkness is your ally, you merely adopted the darkness..I was born in it!" then he grabs batmans neck outta no where

e

ghe

rhr

hjut

also the actual beat down and the breaking of his back like in Knightfall>>>>>>>>>>

was done perfectly

Got gassed when I saw dr crane/scarecrow in the court scenes :lol: ..was not expecting that!

Death.... by exile

PMSL

• Upvote 2

e

ghe

rhr

hjut

was done perfectly

That fight scene was awesome! I'd like to have seen that at the end then that deciding how Bane actually dies and not the way he went out. Everything about it from the set up by Catwoman to them fighting on the bridge to fighting on the floor in the dark and the ripping off of the mask, that was one big "Ohhhh f*ck its on" moment.

Looking back I enjoyed the scene of Bruce in the pit and finding out about how him and Bane are similar people just at different ends now.

f*ck it that opening scene with the plane, then seeing Bane the camera panning back and this huge dude with a mask is unveiled. I was hitting my seat

Same with my brother he nearly jumped out his seat at that court scene "Rob its Scarecrow".

Oh and Hans Zimmer > . The guy is f*ckED with his soundtracks.

Production wise its awesome.