DC Comics Thread (Feature Films)

Heero Yuy

alot of them plot holes pissed me off the whole way through

also

an atomic bomb would have f*cked them all over slowly with radiation atleast

if not atleast a little tidal wave

the way the whole film was a huge bandwagon thing was the worst tho

strollin about manchester on friday n the amount of batman t-shirts was gay

Saw bat man last night, no where near the level of dark night tbh.

things that bothered me

after 3months in the sewers the feds been in the same clothes with hardly any food or water but came out ready for beef clean shaven?

how could he make that jump out of the prison without his leg brace ting when he couldnt even walk before,

and the time he makes it he has a bag that weighs him down even more then before wen he didnt make it ?

how did no one find the bat aircraft that he left after the city went to shit

why did he make that petrol bat sign when times running out on the bomb

why did he dash down the rope to let the other prisoners out when there the worst of the worst?

when everyone broke outta jail where was the joker?

how come robin was a fed and not in the circus?

Watched TDKR today and thought it was a fantastic ending.

The film time limit was very un fair on Nolan and is the reason why it feels rushed! Make this film 5 hours/split it in 2 people would be calling it the best batman film ever.

The difference with TDK and the TDKR is that the later didn't have the luxury of having a sequel. He was allowed to focus on the 2 main characters and nothing was rushed. If anything wasn't explained properly, it was ok as there was another one coming out. Obviously the character the Joker was more stronger and a better overall performance hence why people will say the film was better.

Bane was a fantastic character. Tried to go in a realistic approach. His bars >

Most plot holes are things that would have been sorted if there was a bigger time frame for the film. Another negative i'm seeing is the continuity of the film, again, people need to understand Nolan didn't even have 3 hours for a film where he has to do so much.

Spoiler times now

The film was always going in one direction. People was so focused on Bane they never looked at what was actually happening in the film. Batman falls in love with Ra's Ghul daughter. Nolan didn't have time to establish this relationship. Apart of me felt that he doesn't explore this on purpose for the 'twist' Alot of people was shocked but all the clues was there. When they had sex, Bruce saw the scar? on her back.

As soon as Bruce saw Ra Ghul, the plot was there for everyone. I know alot of people actually thought Bane was his son :lol: but i think people that are aware of the comics/game of batman could see it coming.

On Banes death, everyone saying he's dead but nothing is confirmed. The way i see it, he was defeated when Batman had him on the floor, that was it for Bane. That last fight was his final battle. He got shot but wasn't confirmed that he was dead. Like i said, we all know this is the final movie so we are feel like we are left short changed! If there was another film, we would be content i guess?

The ending was seemed rushed. Not enough time to show it all properly. Characters of the film were warping everywhere :lol: You could tell they were running out of time.

As for the ending, although ambiguous, this ain't inception. The ending is exactly what happened. I know people are complaining it was fake but you're watching a man who dresses like a Bat and complaining about things being realistic :lol:

Robin thing was bait. That first trailer with the american football match was released it had someone holding the Robin 'R' but everyone said that was fans messing about :lol:

Good ending to the trilogy. People need to lighten up and remember it's a film. Has it few cheesy moments but that had to be done. Not as 'Dark' as the TDK and not as complete but still think it's on the same level but TDK will always seen as a more complete film with Ledger.

9/10 :Y:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bought dark knight today... watched it at the cinema but it was an 11pm showing after a long day at work.. kept dropping off lol which led to me thinking it was just average..

everyone else telling me different so i'll give it another chance

The hype for this film, even by myself, was immense. I came out the cinema thinking that was epic, but then I thought...

SPOILER ALERT. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE DARK KNIGHT RISES AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING SO, DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO.